• First 3 days are lost, Tasmania win first innings and the Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

TAS 2/99 at lunch (35 overs, 2.83 RPO)

Silk 68* (117)
Doran 12* (28)

QLD have given away some easy runs away bowling short to tassie with two men out on the leg side boundary looking for a catch.

Love that Doolans averaging sub-30 this season with a 247*. Seems like this is it for him
He will be back and has another innings to atone here... I suspect they will give someone else a chance to open the batting and push Doolan back to his first drop position.

TAS have done well since lunch: 0/21 off 5 overs.

I am a little bit upset about how this is going. It is wrong that we are getting punished by the fact that Queensland "haven't" been able to dry the ground.

Don’t blame us. Blame the AFL which is the sole reason this game is being played at a sub standard venue. The Gabba has a first class drainage system and I reckon no play would have been lost yesterday had the final been rightfully played there as it deserved to be. No one gives 2 hoots about AFL in QLD and the shield final would probably draw a bigger crowd too than the lions would.

Break this pair and QLD will be well on top and RosWeasel will be on suicide watch.

He is that obsessed with me that he probably sat at the computer all day yesterday just willing play to start so he can begin trying to find anyway to one up some stranger in the internet who hurt his feelings by sprouting the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6/305.
Lynnette will be crying into her West Coast Cooler about know......

Nice of you to pop in once you think Tassie are in front

Considering 400 is going to be par at this ground you might want to hold your horses in for a little while yet champ.

Face facts champ with the weather that’s suppose to hit this week QLD have one hand on the shield. Gee that must hurt your ego.

I'm happy with this effort with the bat, given how unreliable our batting lineup can be. Currently 6/332, after being 4/141.

We are going to have to make the running in this game, given yesterday's farcical amateur effort by Queensland cricket and the possibility of more bad weather.

Nice of you to pop in once you think Tassie are in front

Considering 400 is going to be par at this ground you might want to hold your horses in for a little while yet champ.

Face facts champ with the weather that’s suppose to hit this week QLD have one hand on the shield. Gee that must hurt your ego.
The funny thing is that you think I care Lynnette.

Champ?
Really?
#urabogan......

Lions losing too, which is good.

The funny thing is that you think I care Lynnette.

Champ?
Really?
#urabogan......

Lions losing too, which is good.

Don’t support fumble ball so couldn’t care less. I do however enjoy the salt from you since Victoria went out of this comp without a whimper. I guess you have to hang your hat on something else to pick yourself up hey? May as well go try and enjoy the drop-a-thon kick tennis that you Southern States are the only ones besides WA that gives a s**t about that sport world wide

Don’t support fumble ball so couldn’t care less. I do however enjoy the salt from you since Victoria went out of this comp without a whimper. I guess you have to hang your hat on something else to pick yourself up hey? May as well go try and enjoy the drop-a-thon kick tennis that you Southern States are the only ones besides WA that gives a s**t about that sport world wide
Summary of Lynnettes day.

Bulls getting carted.
Lions getting pumped.
QCA can't even organise a first class cricket match.
She's salty.
And her Chardys' gone flat......

Happy with the total. Of course, it means nothing unless we take 20 wickets. But take this batting performance from a team which normally likes a good collapse.

Doesn't look the worse crowd either.
Yeah, I'm more than happy with 6/360. Solid all-round batting effort.

Happy with the total. Of course, it means nothing unless we take 20 wickets. But take this batting performance from a team which normally likes a good collapse.

Doesn't look the worse crowd either.

Yes. Im surprised we'e got to 360. Is the wicket that flat?

Unless we're able to find something in this track, we're gunna have to bowl very bloody well.

Summary of Lynnettes day.

Bulls getting carted.
Lions getting pumped.
QCA can't even organise a first class cricket match.
She's salty.
And her Chardys' gone flat......

Are you still sooking about The Heat stealing James Pattinson from your weak as piss Melbourne side? Or are you still sooking cause there is no Victorian side in the final?

In fact it’s been a great day for me. Got to watch a competitive final against my 2 favoured sides followed by watching some of the league and union games on as well as noticing Melbourne City beat Western Sydney to keep the door open for the Roar. Not sure what you got up to weasel. You probably watched all the boring fumble ball games praying that the AFL would dish up something note worthy to show the rest of the country. I did notice on Fox News that it looked like every game was decided well in advance and most ended in typical blow outs. I almost fell asleep during the 5 minute highlight package that they somehow scrap together which mainly consists of blokes that were too big to play soccer kick a football through 2 sets of posts.

I might head out to the final tomorrow and watch the boys get the last few wickets and bat out the day to ensure the shield is all but wrapped up.
Just for your info too the shield final is being played on a highway on a postage stamp at the AB field. The game will end in a draw bar a sporting declaration by the bulls which will not happen. 400-450 would be about par.

Last edited:
Yes. Im surprised we'e got to 360. Is the wicket that flat?

Unless we're able to find something in this track, we're gunna have to bowl very bloody well.
It's Queensland. Hopefully we find movement in the air. I trust the bowlers.

Hoping this game finishes without anyone leaving early for a plane to South Africa. Tassie(shield)>>>>Australia

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back