Sheffield Shield Final: Victoria v South Australia @ Traeger Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Just pointing it out...your at your usual negative best. U said he shouldn't be in the top 20 on any states list. He played for Australia less than 12 months ago so I guess I'm disagreeing with u
I'm not negative at all. That's just you taking the easy way out cause I don't agree with you. You are well known on BF for getting on your high horse....

I'm not negative at all. That's just you taking the easy way out cause I don't agree with you. You are well known on BF for getting on your high horse....

High horse...not sure about that. But that's your opinion just like mine is that u are negative a lot of the time. Anyway I'm sure one thing we can agree on is that I hope the vics get the job done

I understand this can't be at the MCG because of the AFL starting this week, but surely there's a suburban ground in Melbourne that they could have played on? or somewhere like bendigo, geelong etc???

Still don't understand how the shield final is being played in Alice Springs, makes domestic cricket look like more of a laughing stock than it already is

I understand this can't be at the MCG because of the AFL starting this week, but surely there's a suburban ground in Melbourne that they could have played on? or somewhere like bendigo, geelong etc???

Still don't understand how the shield final is being played in Alice Springs, makes domestic cricket look like more of a laughing stock than it already is
Surely grounds like Windy Hill, Geelong, or Camberwell could host?

Would be the worst loss in Victorian cricket history if they blew this
I hope the VIC players are feeling that kind of pressure.

I just hope it's a result either way, if it's another flat 600 run plus first innings played for a draw, that's not what the shield final really needs at the moment

Not First Class standard, I have wondered before if they have been stubborn to force Government to do the Junction Oval upgrade instead of trying to get any other venue up to scratch. Maybe now the Junction has gone ahead they can try and get a couple of country grounds up to scratch

Not First Class standard, I have wondered before if they have been stubborn to force Government to do the Junction Oval upgrade instead of trying to get any other venue up to scratch. Maybe now the Junction has gone ahead they can try and get a couple of country grounds up to scratch

Eastern oval in Ballarat is undergoing an upgrade that will bring it up to first class standard

Horses for courses. Sayers, Mennie and Worrall are all too similar and too slow. If you take a bunch of medium pacers to Alice you'll struggle to take 20 wickets IMO.
Worrall bowls faster than Richardson

Worrall bowls faster than Richardson
Richardson probably more aggressive with how he bowls, at the batsmen more with his inswing and with more bouncer/ Yorker approach. Where Worrals more a line & length bowler

I think they will go unchanged. Can't really go wrong though.... so long as they don't play all 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back