Shield Sheffield Shield Round 1: South Australia vs Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval, 10/10/2020 @ 11 AM AEST

Who gets more points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez that's ordinary.

I'm going to assume the Redbacks attempt to bat the day out without trying to score the runs?

Davis will learn from it, can't blame him. You still have the batsmen to bat this out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very poor shots sure but he is averaging 40 in test matches probably wait until he hits a poor patch before dropping him.

It’s a worry when somehow Head and Wade are near our top 6.

Surely you take Morris off here after that over? Need to bowl your best from here, Paris, Kelly, Gannon and Agar have 28 overs within them

SA can still go full SA to lose but really this pitch you shouldn’t. WA batting just so Marsh could get a ton was so dumb it’s cost them
Weren't you the one saying that they shouldn't have given them a chance?

Hindsight hero as always Lukey

Weren't you the one saying that they shouldn't have given them a chance?

Hindsight hero as always Lukey

350 was plenty. SA aren’t chasing 350+ to win games. There is batting and then there’s needless batting. This pitch is an utter road though so I’m glad there isn’t a result the last thing we need is sporting declarations to save curators from doing their job properly

350 was plenty. SA aren’t chasing 350+ to win games. There is batting and then there’s needless batting. This pitch is an utter road though so I’m glad there isn’t a result the last thing we need is sporting declarations to save curators from doing their job properly
When I suggested 400 off 96 you said "If they do that there are only two results if that happens and neither are a WA win". Sit down and shut up you moron

Back