Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kind of surprising the over rate has been so good - 286 overs in three days, which is just two overs short of the 96 overs per day mandate - given that there's been 117 fours and 25 sixes hit in the match so far.

Perhaps if Victoria declared 15 overs earlier (when they were 3/524 after 135 overs), SA (currently 5/527 off 136 overs) would have declared by now, "making a game of it" on the final day.

And look at the haters pile up...

Eh. I said he's a chance. Not that he would be there.

Yes it is, laughable that you think otherwise. A pitch that offers something for bat and ball over 4 days? A top quality outfield? No, why would that be First Class standard? :rolleyes:

Making excuses already? Look what happens when you don't bowl half vollies on leg stump. Amazing, isn't it?
Yeah nah. s**t pitch.

Lol. What a childish response. Im fairly sure posters can have an opinion on what they'd like to see out of a pitch regardless of how their own side is performing. Grow up.

Dont know why people get so touchy over criticism of their teams home ground.

Approaching tea and its 10/950 through 8 sessions, 250 overs. A lifeless slab of concrete. Zero contest between bat and ball. Crap pitch.
Prepare one of the flattest pitches. Bat first for 150 overs/1.5 days/618 runs. Willing to be a nice guy and set a 'nice total' and its SA's fault the game is crawling to a draw.

Just laughable. Really, really laughable.
Your a scum bag that's not even a victorian

Yeah I wonder if SA will just bat as long as they can tomorrow for LOLs. Or declare after passing Vic's 616 for bigger LOLs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I wonder if SA will just bat as long as they can tomorrow for LOLs. Or declare after passing Vic's 616 for bigger LOLs

The tail is pretty long so chances are we don't make it to lunch anyway but if we are still batting at Tea I'd love to see them refuse to end the game and keep batting. After all the pitch is meant to break up tomorrow isn't it?

The tail is pretty long so chances are we don't make it to lunch anyway but if we are still batting at Tea I'd love to see them refuse to end the game and keep batting. After all the pitch is meant to break up tomorrow isn't it?

Instead of the heavy roller, they're going to order the pneumatic drill :)

If Victoria was just batting with no intent to win on one of the many flat roads around the country like the WACA, SCG or Adelaide Oval then the same posters above would be abusing Handscomb for not making a game of it...

But the fact the captain, a naturally attacking player makes the slowest 50 of his career on this pitch says all about his mindset at the moment!

Ridiculously arrogant comments from Handscombe. Why didn’t the Vics declare for 400 instead of piling on 600? How dare SA not just hand them a first innings victory! The gall of it 🙄

Ridiculously arrogant comments from Handscombe. Why didn’t the Vics declare for 400 instead of piling on 600? How dare SA not just hand them a first innings victory! The gall of it 🙄

First inning is all about bonus points for runs & wickets. if SA declared early, they'd miss out on BP. If Handdick wasn't such a cretin the Vics should had summed up the wicket & the need to set something up, much earlier.

Handdick should get his Handoffit. FKNIJIT.

Back