Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You just know Holland will take 10fa for the match and roll the Redbacks easily. He can thank SA's existence for his Cricket career.
He's a good FC cricketer that likes playing SA. Not as if he's a spud.

LPno1 whinge fest as usual. Pitches don't have to do heaps from the start. Junction always takes spin late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And when Holland is turning the ball on day 4 where will these whingers be? Junction is flat early but breaks down, I say it every time, and lo and behold, that's what it does...
Renshaw, Burns, Uzie, Bancroft :'(

get Maddinson in at the top of the order. was unlucky to be dropped IMO...Mark Waugh was ahead of his time.
He played 3 tests, made 27 runs with a top score of 22. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a second chance, but in no way was he unlucky to be dropped.

Do you promote Maxwell/Finch ahead of Hank? I think you do, capitalise on the BP opportunity, if there's a mini collapse he's still there to steady the ship.

Again. People always whinge about a "Junction road" on day one but are oddly silent come day 4 when the pitch has broken down and takes spin and a result is produced. Funny about that.

Back