Sheffield Shield Round 1: Victoria v Tasmania @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I still really don't understand why the score of the on-strike batsman is smaller (as is their pic) and below that of the non-striker on the CA site.

It makes zero sense to me.

The whole CA live scoring thing is a joke, the fact they use templates for commentary tells you nothing of what is happening, when a wicket falls it's a joke

False shot, to gully, no run...

I still really don't understand why the score of the on-strike batsman is smaller (as is their pic) and below that of the non-striker on the CA site.

It makes zero sense to me.

The whole site is terrible. That "cut and paste" bot commentary that gives you no idea what actually happened is laughably bad.

and we're still doing the "players photo with folded arms" like it's 1996.
Peter_Siddle_201617.ashx

The whole CA live scoring thing is a joke, the fact they use templates for commentary tells you nothing of what is happening, when a wicket falls it's a joke

False shot, to gully, no run...

I don't understand the logic behind it, a couple of years ago the live text was very good and now it is abhorrent. And surely someone sits there and 'selects' what is copy and pasted (although wouldn't surprise me if it was all automated), in which case wouldn't it take just as much effort to type what actually happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone outline the Tassie thinking in their first innings? As I type they have scored 6 runs in 13 overs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back