Sheffield Shield Round 10: Qld v Vic @ Allan Border Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Batting is still a problem. Some good innings from Harris, Finch and Quiney without really going on with it, but White is in terrible form at the moment, and Dean/Christian not much better.

2/165 to 6/201 even though its a meaningless game for us is a bit disappointing.

Thinking about this today so I checked

Since the break White has scored
121@15
Not a good look but remember what happened last year, he came good when it counted

:)

Thinking about this today so I checked

Since the break White has scored
121@15
Not a good look but remember what happened last year, he came good when it counted

:)
What about Harris since the Big Bore?

Harris
188@21
Dean
229@25

Combined with White it shows how poorly the top order has gone since the break.

What's going on? My app won't come up with the scorecard but says QLD are already 2/1?
Patto bowled Pierson 2nd ball and Trem trapped Labuschagne in front last ball before lunch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough to say. Yes they're on top but NSW will just be focusing on the draw from here. Realistically New South Wales need to survive 120 overs from here with 15 overs. I'd be backing NSW from here.

Tough to say. Yes they're on top but NSW will just be focusing on the draw from here. Realistically New South Wales need to survive 120 overs from here with 15 overs. I'd be backing NSW from here.

Yeah def hard to say. 15 wickets is tough.

******* hell. A bloke fails in his first FC game in over a year and all the haters come to the fore.

Bloke has a FC average of 44. Just give him some ******* time.

******* hell. A bloke fails in his first FC game in over a year and all the haters come to the fore.

Bloke has a FC average of 44. Just give him some ******* time.

Don't conflate talented with being overrated.
Both can and still are true. Was pumped up massively and is nowhere near the hype, just slightly above average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back