Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I've seen of him this shield season it looks like he's trying a new set up where he takes guard outside leg and then steps across his stumps. It might take a bit of adjusting.

Victoria in trouble but Maxwell going at near a run a ball as usual.Lets hope he does not throw this innings away again as Victoria need him and the tail to build the total up.

Normally id say the vics have the best tail enders in the game but first innings they lasted just under 40 balls lol..

If MaXy ever discovered a 2nd gear in the longer form he mighy of played more test cricket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Victorian batting line-up has gone from looking solid to dicey as hell.

Imagine Maddinson and Harris opening for anyone.

Yes, yes, I realise that Harris has been a fair bit better than when he was in WA, but really, though having slagged them off, I wouldn't trust WA not to open with them if they were available. Proper first class batsmen seem so thin on the ground now.

That Victorian batting line-up has gone from looking solid to dicey as hell.

Imagine Maddinson and Harris opening for anyone.

Yes, yes, I realise that Harris has been a fair bit better than when he was in WA, but really, though having slagged them off, I wouldn't trust WA not to open with them if they were available. Proper first class batsmen seem so thin on the ground now.

I struggled to see why everyone was talking it up. Pucovski is the only one in there I would trust to perform consistently. Harper is pretty solid for a keeper/batsman too.

Shameful. Having to hang on for a draw is utterly pathetic.

We should be battering them.
Why not?

Not much to fear in the WA line up. Just one very bad outing for the best bowling group in the Shield and here we are.
Good chance for them to mull that over on the plane ride home. Bye bye.

Back