Shield Sheffield Shield Round 2: Western Australia vs New South Wales, Gladys Elphick Park, 19-22 Oct 2020, 11 AM AEDT

More points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, Matt Kelly eyeing off a Aus ODI spot with this.

Taking Nathan Lyon apart.

Funnily enough, Green's technique looks a lot like Shane Watson's, minus the hideous planted front pad.

The short back lift and the way he plays to the on side in defence is Watto all over.

He might beat Green and reach his milestone quicker at this rate
the new ball might let green get there first, as it spares lyon and sangha from Kelly going after them

Shocking decision.

Even if he didn't edge that, it hit him on the back thigh pad and he's 200cm's.

Was missing by plenty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back thigh pad?

Yes?

It hit him above the back pad.

Do you realise how friggin tall he is?

Even if it hit him on the flap of the pad, there's enough doubt there. Anything above the knee roll for a guy that is 200cm should be close to not out.

Yes?

Even if it hit him on the flap of the pad, there's enough doubt there. Anything above the knee roll for a guy that is 200cm should be close to not out.
Nah

That wasn't going over the top.

He did hit it though.
Even pointed to the bat straight away.

Yes?

Nah.

Top of back pad, with back leg bent.

Assuming he didn't hit it, it looked pretty out to me (on the footage we've got).

Nah

That wasn't going over the top.

He did hit it though.
Even pointed to the bat straight away.
It was hard to tell, although I didn't notice him point to the bat. So he may well have been unlucky.

We have an alarming record of prolonging the misery of horribly out of form guys who've been tapped as potential leaders. Bosisto-itis, if you will.

Has to make way for Short next round, or Mitch when he's fit.

i want to know how Bancroft got a game this year.

hasn't scored a run for WA in any form of the game for 18 months.

Was he chopping up first grade or something?

Agar talking about Green.

Good one Ashton, we don't want to put too much pressure on him but he's going to be a superstar :rolleyes:

"I just hope we don't put too much pressure on him, we just let him go about his business because
he's a beautiful player and I think he's going to be an absolute superstar.

CA website really needs to use an "overs remaining" thing as part of their scorecard.

How long before the teams shake hands?

Saw the Green decision live and thought he hit it. However he did spend an awful long time to score 12 today so can't be too upset.

2119 runs
711.3 overs
41 wickets

Those are the stats of this round. That's nearly 52 runs per wicket and a run rate of around 3 an over.

Back