Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was an inevitable draw from a long way out. Still, it helps to get a few batsmen with runs under their belt.

Next game for WA is at Adelaide oval. Green should come straight back in. It will be interesting to see if they persist with Qadir for another game, or get him playing club cricket.

Well that was an inevitable draw from a long way out. Still, it helps to get a few batsmen with runs under their belt.

Next game for WA is at Adelaide oval. Green should come straight back in. It will be interesting to see if they persist with Qadir for another game, or get him playing club cricket.
They'd be hoping that Agar gets released to play so they can play him as the primary spinner.

Agar could be back if he's not in the T20I squad. Surely they just pick a squad of 12 rather than 14 as it's a one off game.

Always a draw this one even half way through day one it was known.

Should keep us 3rd given the game at the MCG is also heading for a draw thanks to the rain.

Be interesting to see what happens in the rest of NSW v TAS game given that's only day two

I don't know if I'm using it incorrectly but when I watch a wicket replay on cricket.com.au there is no way to get out of the video and I have to refresh the page each time.
I've noticed that you can only exit out of a video if your browser is full screen. If you've got it in a portion of your screen it won't let you exit out of the video.

I don't know if I'm using it incorrectly but when I watch a wicket replay on cricket.com.au there is no way to get out of the video and I have to refresh the page each time.

There is a very small part of the X showing on my screen when I watch a replay on my laptop.

The app is probably worst as I turn my phone horizontally to watch the replay and then when I turn it vertical the app complete shits itself and I have to restart the app.

Back