• Draw, equal number of bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean is not far off playing tests in a green hat - I cannot understand why you don’t rate him. - seriously good player
I rate him but he hadn't made runs. He did so far this match but to say he hasn't made runs this season and most of last would be accurate.

Dean is not far off playing tests in a green hat - I cannot understand why you don’t rate him. - seriously good player
Reckon he needs to be more consistent before being talked about at test level. He averages 32 with 6 hundreds and 7 fifties. Needs to limit his low scores, seems to make a big one or virtually nothing. Is well behind Renshaw, Harris, Burns and even Weatherald in my book. He has been very good for Victoria though.

Valente has to go. He's been brought into the side several times over the past 3-4 seasons and done absolutely nothing. Nielsen only gets a game because of his old man as well. There ARE players in the SACA grade system who have been making runs for years but never get picked. Sturt's Brad Davis is a classic example.

Valente has to go. He's been brought into the side several times over the past 3-4 seasons and done absolutely nothing. Nielsen only gets a game because of his old man as well. There ARE players in the SACA grade system who have been making runs for years but never get picked. Sturt's Brad Davis is a classic example.

Davis has to come in next game. Twin tons in the futures league, not much more you can do.

Nielson gets a game because he's the second best keeper in the state.

Back