Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah fair point, Cummins didn't play the first few shield games I don't think, but your point still stands.

Hazelwood isn't playing here, but still a test quality attack. I expected WA to lose this one but was hoping they'd show a bit of fight instead of rolling over like a bunch of sooks. I don't see much in this side to be overly cheerful about other than Cam Green.

Hazelwood isn't playing here, but still a test quality attack. I expected WA to lose this one but was hoping they'd show a bit of fight instead of rolling over like a bunch of sooks. I don't see much in this side to be overly cheerful about other than Cam Green.

Sorry, Hazelwood is playing. Just hasn't bowled in the second innings.

They’re performing as they should be given they’ve got Australia’s best test bat, and the Australian attack in the side. Not sure why you would be so surprised?
We'd win the Shield every year if CA didn't hate NSW and stopped picking all our best players for Australia. They only do it so they can let Victoria win it every year.

Having pressed pause and play on the footage about 100 times I have decided I am 95% sure that ball bounced before it hit the fielders foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It did bounce, there was a very evident puff of dust just to further highlight what a poor decision it was yet again by the SS umpires.

Last edited:
I did bounce, there was a very evident puff of dust just to further highlight what a poor decision it was yet again by the SS umpires.

Wouldn’t have made a difference you ain’t lasting 2 sessions with 3 wickets in hand

Probably not but we will never know now. It was just another of many poor decisions I have seen in the SS this Season already.

Meh Smith got a worse one...at least this one he hit the thing!

No one is saying it would've made difference.

Just saying it was a shocking decision FFS.

Swings around though, Smith got a howler too and cost NSW runs. Umpires in general have the toughest job, you get some you lose some. That is cricket. Has been that way forever.

No doubt the SCG pitch would have been a major reason why O'Connor was selected.
Outside Agar our spinning stocks are pretty thin although I would have liked to have seen Hinchcliffe given a go.

No doubt the SCG pitch would have been a major reason why O'Connor was selected.
Outside Agar our spinning stocks are pretty thin although I would have liked to have seen Hinchcliffe given a go.

Let's be honest O'Connor is no good.. short has bowled some really good overs for the state and Australia. Sucks turner is out of action .

Different topic but I hate this part time bowlers jig. Atm in Australia our 2nd best spinner is our number 3 batsman lol

Having pressed pause and play on the footage about 100 times I have decided I am 95% sure that ball bounced before it hit the fielders foot.
Make it 100%. Definitely bounced before hitting the fielder and ricocheting up.

Shocking decision by that umpire who simply can't have had no doubt about that decision - definitely talked into it by a star-studded NSW side who I think didn't do themselves any credit with what was a fairly cynical appeal. Tough break for Inglis.

Back