Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah...ok. kwornslander

Try watching the replay again.

Hmmm, interesting rebuttal for an egregious misread. I mean, I could just as easily call your allegiance into an equally dismissive retort (ah, righto, flogtorian 😂...see, pretty easy. Nothing really substantial about it). But the frame frozen shows point of contact.

Meanwhile, good win Queensland. That run will give Swepson quite a bit of confidence. Hopefully he finds some consistency with it.

Hmmm, interesting rebuttal for an egregious misread. I mean, I could just as easily call your allegiance into an equally dismissive retort (ah, righto, flogtorian ...see, pretty easy. Nothing really substantial about it). But the frame frozen shows point of contact.

Meanwhile, good win Queensland. That run will give Swepson quite a bit of confidence. Hopefully he finds some consistency with it.

Not Victorian.

Not meaning to cause any offence, just using phonetic spelling so you’d understand

Anyway...touché. Your rebuttal of my rebuttal of your rebuttal of my rebuttal is so super impressive that I will give the points to you and qld.

There were some dubious decisions (perhaps including Tremain one), but mostly with the LBWs that probably evened out in the end. It’s amazing how many incorrect lbw decisions and non-decisions are made by the umpires at domestic level. I think half the lbw decisions in this game would have been successfully challenged with drs.

Back