Shield Sheffield Shield Round 4: Victoria vs Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval, 8-11/11/2020 @ 11:30 AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a single groundsman in South Australia who knows how to prepare a pitch other than a road?
And the irony is there roads are s**t house might need to swap jobs

As a WA supporter I’m worried about who will take over the reins from SMarsh during the test summer
No Shield during the test series I believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a single groundsman in South Australia who knows how to prepare a pitch other than a road?
Recent AO wickets at Test level have actually been really good in fairness. I think I'm much happier with roads at Shield level than Test level.

12 CM is a fair gap and Hayden was considered very tall for a batsman

KP would have to be one of the few world class international batsmen.

I think I've seen Green listed as high as 202cm, which is the same as Brodie Grundy, I couldn't imagine him crouching down with a bat in hand.

KP would have to be one of the few world class international batsmen.

I think I've seen Green listed as high as 202cm, which is the same as Brodie Grundy, I couldn't imagine him crouching down with a bat in hand.
Im only 178 and I can't even bend over haha

If anything I'd suggest Green's unusual height for a batsman would create a bit of havoc in bowlers' minds about which lengths they have to bowl. Especially when he's batting in a partnership with a shorter batsman.

Then you add in the large stride he can take which will assist against spinners and avoiding LBWs.

To say he can't be a Test class bat due to his height is a little silly IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back