Shield Sheffield Shield Round 4: Victoria vs Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval, 8-11/11/2020 @ 11:30 AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Victoria squad: Jon Holland, Will Pucovski, Mitchell Perry, Matthew Short, Marcus Harris, Scott Boland, Seb Gotch, Will Sutherland, Simon Mackin, Peter Handscomb, Travis Dean, Nic Maddinson

Western Australia squad: Shaun Marsh, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis, Cameron Bancroft, Hilton Cartwright, D'Arcy Short, Sam Whiteman, Matt Kelly, Liam O'Connor, Cameron Gannon, Lance Morris

Possible sides:

Victoria:

Will Pucovski
Marcus Harris
Nic Maddinson
Peter Handscomb (c)
Matthew Short
Seb Gotch (+)
Will Sutherland
Mitchell Perry
Scott Boland
Jon Holland
Simon Mackin

Western Australia:

Sam Whiteman
Cameron Bancroft
Shaun Marsh (c)
Cameron Green
Hilton Cartwright
D'Arcy Short
Josh Inglis (+)
Aaron Hardie
Matthew Kelly
Cameron Gannon
Liam O'Connor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agar - load management.

He’s a spinner, come on...

He’s gone back to WA because their quarantine restrictions would mean he’d have no proper break between the last game of the shield and the A series

He’s gone back to WA because their quarantine restrictions would mean he’d have no proper break between the last game of the shield and the A series
Then make him unavailable for the first A game. We haven't won a Shield in 250 years.

I really don't see why both Morris and Hardie are playing. Don't need both with Gannon, Kelly, Green and if worst comes to worst Cartwright as an okay change up

I really don't see why both Morris and Hardie are playing. Don't need both with Gannon, Kelly, Green and if worst comes to worst Cartwright as an okay change up
Yeah confused as to why you wouldn’t play O’Connor.

I don’t think Short’s bowling is good enough to be considered more than very part time in the whites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back