Sheffield Shield Round 5: WA v QLD @ WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

At age 36 Klinger is picking the wrong time for a form slump. His state career could be over soon if he doesn't lift.

Bancroft, Klinger and Voges all done bugger all this season. Relying on middle order bats like Turner, Cartwright etc. who have both done well. Whiteman and Agar been pretty ordinary with the bat as well.

Bancroft, Klinger and Voges all done bugger all this season. Relying on middle order bats like Turner, Cartwright etc. who have both done well. Whiteman and Agar been pretty ordinary with the bat as well.
Didn't Whiteman make a ton literally in the last game?

I don't know if it's the stream that looks like it's coming direct from the 1980s, but Agar looks like he's really firing them in here. Kinda puzzling that people were so quick to want him in the side ahead of Lyon, his bowling is thoroughly uninspiring.

Pretty disappointing match from Renshaw. Khawaja though wow that is what I like to see from our Baggy Green men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage a game out of Coults will be a bonus.
It's been about 2 years since we had a full game out of Coults in the shield I reckon.

At this stage a game out of Coults will be a bonus.
It's been about 2 years since we had a full game out of Coults in the shield I reckon.

Absolutely. He'd be touching on 30 too I think. Unless something amazing happens with his body I think he might be better off staying with t20 and OD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back