Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bnonus point

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Send offs are trash. I don’t like them from anyone, including Pattinson.

Never seen Pattinson do it four times in a row to tailenders though.

Every fast bowler does it some in smaller ways but they have to be fiery to bowl well. As long as it never gets personal then who cares

Averages 16... Starc, Cummins etc all average more and I'd still consider them to be the tail. Handy but we shouldn't be letting this happen.

Fair but this season he’s batting well. Plus he’s been one of these guys that should be averaging a lot more. Looks like the penny has finally dropped this season.

Could not disagree any more strongly. Gannon is a fraud who should have been banned looooooong ago.
He fixed his action to make it legal and is now leading wicket taker this season. His returnhas been very impressive.

Could not disagree any more strongly. Gannon is a fraud who should have been banned looooooong ago.
Regardless of your opinion of his action he's the best performed bowler in the comp

What a flog Conway is though right? Seems beloved by all his teammates and pretty switched on every time I've heard him interviewed. Massive flog though obviously.

You can’t deny he needs to wind it back a little though. He does seem a likeable bloke but the way he carries on at times is unnecessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Action looks a lot better this season too even just by the eye
Yeah, I reckon it's legal now. Not sure why so much malice is directed at him. Bloke copped his ban, missed out on doing what he loves for a year, and fixed his action and is finally back at the top of his game half a decade later. Good story IMO.

Don't agree at all that he has fixed his action, still looks pretty horrendous to me.

As a "bowler" he isn't very quick, but is accurate and gets a fair bit of bounce, no surprises that works on what is typically a fairly spicy Gabba deck. But surely there are blokes who could the same sort of job with a straight arm knocking around in grade cricket

Send offs are trash. I don’t like them from anyone, including Pattinson.

Never seen Pattinson do it four times in a row to tailenders though.

I was a bowler and never did it. I saw it as an act of cowardice, you've already got the batsman out, what can he do except walk off? If you've got something to say to a batsman, say it while he's still in and can thrash you all over the park. The send off is pathetic.

Yeah, I reckon it's legal now. Not sure why so much malice is directed at him. Bloke copped his ban, missed out on doing what he loves for a year, and fixed his action and is finally back at the top of his game half a decade later. Good story IMO.

The ban was fair enough he had to clean it up however right now he’s fine. There’s plenty of worse actions around.

Wouldn't have necessarily made a difference given this partnership, but bewildering Queensland and the Heat still haven't come up with a plan against Henriques. Seems to dominate us every time.

Wouldn't have necessarily made a difference given this partnership, but bewildering Queensland and the Heat still haven't come up with a plan against Henriques. Seems to dominate us every time.

Despite what some say on here, he's had a fantastic season Henriques. It's why I'm shocked you didn't pick Gannon. Not saying he would have got him out, but he has troubled Henriques a bit in the past. Stanlake does not impress me at all in longer form cricket...yay he bowls fast, woopieeee

You can’t deny he needs to wind it back a little though. He does seem a likeable bloke but the way he carries on at times is unnecessary.
Yeah I agree with that. I do however find it hard to reconcile giving a send off to someone's face = bad but calling someone a flog who you don't even know is okay.

Edit: I don't mean you specifically. I meant you as in someone in general.

Back