Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh Copeland at 7 was why I asked. Very light batting line up.

Didnt realise Maddinson was going that bad.

Sandhu batting ahead of Lyon when he's a genuine bunny is what baffled me the most.
Lolwut? No he isnt. He averages 18 at first-class level with hs of 97*. Also has a first grade hundred this season. He can hold a stick.

Seemingly a good effort with the ball with all contributing nicely, but then a dodgy finish with the bat to lose Bosisto and the nightwatchman Kelly straight up. Pretty evenly poised after day one I reckon.

Lolwut? No he isnt. He averages 18 at first-class level with hs of 97*. Also has a first grade hundred this season. He can hold a stick.
Wait, really? Whenever I see him bat he just goes to water honestly.

Wait, really? Whenever I see him bat he just goes to water honestly.

He’s a better bat than Mark Waugh’s lovechild so called All rounder at least. Both aren’t great though. We should have played Maddinson as annoying as the bloke is- at least we wouldn’t have Copeland batting at 7.

Who’s this you’re talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean Abbott

Let’s just call a spade a spade...how he played international cricket for Australia is mystery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed that they're switching to Duke balls for the back end of the shield season as well. Hopefully they move around a bit.

Actually a forward-thinking idea - getting our batsman used to the Duke ball (which obviously they're not ATM).

Would be interesting if they experimented with the SG ball on spin-friendly decks as well.

I know he hasn't been in great form recently, but is Abbott really behind Sandhu, Conway, Edwards and Stobo now?

Quick answer- yes.

Hasn’t got wickets and his batting has been awful

A couple of very dodgy calls there by umpire; Sean Marsh and Ashton Turners were both poor umpiring decisions.

Back