Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

• Abandoned

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty impressive debut from a 17 year old leg spinner so far....

Is there anything more pointless and predictable in cricket than the nightwatchman failing? Never understand why they keep doing it.
The Nightwatchman's job is literally not to get out before stumps overnight. He didn't fail.

That declaration might have been a good one now.Similar to you I thought it was a very generous declaration.
That's why he gets paid the big bucks and we're local cricketers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must admit Parker is bowling very well today so far. But calling for him to tour Bangladesh? Really? It'll be Lyon, Swepson and one of O'Keefe/Agar/Holland. Probably the former.

Not sure about bowling Short in this scenario. Don't think he has the tools to break this partnership. I'd have gone with Sutherland or Tremain.

It’s a road, typical SCG flat pitch as seen by how easily Victoria did against an attack involving Australia’s top 2 spinners
It has a bit of turn in it.

Not the copeland dismissal - missed the straight one. I wonder if he goes out an analysis the dismissal like he doesnt no ch.7 :rolleyes:
Watch it again. It straigtened down the line of off. Not a lot of turn on it, but enough.

Not the copeland dismissal - missed the straight one. I wonder if he goes out an analysis the dismissal like he doesnt no ch.7 :rolleyes:

Should be a new YouTube video

“How to bat like Trent Copeland”

Back