Sheffield Shield Round 8: SA v Qld @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ferguson has lost the hunger since getting a test cap. He doesn't appewr to come accross as a good leader either despite being popular.

It won't happen as the SACA love him becuse he speaks well to the media but I'd cut him at the end of the season. The whole culture of the team has to change.

Ferguson has lost the hunger since getting a test cap. He doesn't appewr to come accross as a good leader either despite being popular.

It won't happen as the SACA love him becuse he speaks well to the media but I'd cut him at the end of the season. The whole culture of the team has to change.
He won't be cut at the end of the season.. it's a form slump ffs. The team made the final last year of both the Matador and Shield.. why does it need a culture change? or are you one of these people that just hates the SACA and everything they do because you never made a rep team despite thinking you should have due to politics?

Not sure I'd be cutting Ferguson all together, but he deserves to be dropped that's for sure.

Head's form has been very poor of late, it's hard to know what you'll get with him. Still a while off test cricket I think.

Lehman seems to be the rock of the batting order, handles the pressure well.

He won't be cut at the end of the season.. it's a form slump ffs. The team made the final last year of both the Matador and Shield.. why does it need a culture change? or are you one of these people that just hates the SACA and everything they do because you never made a rep team despite thinking you should have due to politics?

A good story but missed the mark, I am a member but never played cricket. I don't have a problem with SACA apart from the Redbacks who are consistently pathetic.

My main problem with the Redbacks and a couple of senior players is the way they seem to celebrate after a loss. On a couple of occasions this year I have seen them out hammered after losing on day 3 of a shield game. I don't expect them to sit at home but I think the Redbacks lack professional standards and have done so for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good story but missed the mark, I am a member but never played cricket. I don't have a problem with SACA apart from the Redbacks who are consistently pathetic.

My main problem with the Redbacks and a couple of senior players is the way they seem to celebrate after a loss. On a couple of occasions this year I have seen them out hammered after losing on day 3 of a shield game. I don't expect them to sit at home but I think the Redbacks lack professional standards and have done so for a long time.

WA same problem until Langer came in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back