Shield Sheffield Shield Round 8: Tasmania v Western Australia @ Blundstone Arena

TAS v WA result

• Draw, WA with more bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• No result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinnacle WA. Have them at 5/139, now they're 9/340. Of those 201 runs, 175 have been from Beau Webster
I dont think your maths is quite right here. Webster was 144 when Tas were 9/340. He did however end up scoring 187 out of the 251 runs scored while he was out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whiteman to open Stoinos to 4 Inglisback as well

Whiteman is finally making some runs for the first time in goodness knows how long and you want to move him? Stoinis and Inglis will be back though.

An opener making runs in grade cricket? Chris Sabburg has been making a heap of runs. Couldn’t be worse than Bancroft.

Is that the same guy who played a few Shield games for QLD or am I confusing him with someone?

Whiteman is finally making some runs for the first time in goodness knows how long and you want to move him? Stoinis and Inglis will be back though.

Yup they where using him as an opener early on in the shield season

Bancroft has to go he is a liability atm...last week against SA he made 20 off 140 balls just puts pressure on young Carder up the other end. Bangers has lost all confidence and needs to go back to grade cricket

Happy with Whiteman back to open....

Whiteman Carder Marsh stoinis Green Phillipe Inglis ...exciting middle order

Voges is under the pump and so he should be....disgracefull perfomance today to let Tasmania back in and allow Webster to treat them with disdain

I have no doubt that WA will lose the game from here....no backbone what so ever

Voges has two more shield games to produce something otherwise he should be seriously looked at to be moved on

Back