Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly don't understand the 4 quicks if M Marsh and Cartwright in the side, especially ones as average as Guthrie and Moody. Play O'Connor!

Not sure about O'Connor on Blundstone as it doesn't really have a history of being conducive to spin. It'd probably be different if he could bat. Agree on Moody but I think you're being a bit harsh on Guthrie. Only 21 and only played 5 first class games. He can lose it a little at times but I think he has some talent to work with.

Moody is underrated as a shield bowler. A very intriguing final day has been set up, would love to get the job done here.

Moody is underrated as a shield bowler. A very intriguing final day has been set up, would love to get the job done here.
Moody's a spud. Doesn't take wickets, rarely keeps the runs down, and bowls low 130's without swinging it

As wild as Guthrie can be at times, at least he manages to pull out the odd jaffa. Both would be a fair way back in the queue with everyone available.
Which begs the question about not playing a spinner (other than Short). Is Agar fit for the last game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Tassie are going to have a crack. If Wade and McDermott stick around it could be entertaining.
252 in 41 overs is difficult with only 6 wickets in hand.

Yeah actually winning would be well beyond reach you'd think but if they could get to within 100 it would be a good effort.
I guess they could try to get within 60 off 6 with wickets in hand they're a chance

Back