Sheffield Shield Round 9: Vic v WA @ Traeger Park

Remove this Banner Ad

These 2 are digging in and are going to be hard to get out

2nd new ball could be the key. If WA are still batting at stumps then we are looking at a difficult last day chase as any target above 100 will worry me with the way our batsmen are going atm, and our proven history to crumble under pressure/chance to wrap up finals berth with a game to spare.

Given that NSW pley WA in the final round, WA have to win here to be able to make the final.

Vics can still make it if they lose this and can beat Qld.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Goes Jimmy Patto. Tall ask for WA from here.

While its disappointing from a WA perspective how good is it to see Patto bowling well again?

Wasn't that long ago he was ahead of Hazlewood and Starc.

Getting interesting with Cummins taking wickets again as well.

It's a pity neither of them can solve the No.6/wicket-keeping problems.:D

Well Pattinson probably offers more with the bat at the moment than Mitch or Stoinis

Then again if we want a number 6 who can bat and can bowl 5 overs a match I'm not sure why Cartwright has fallen behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, one of these commentators is really starting to give me the shits. All those LBW's looked out to me. This guy obviously thinks not but we get it mate. You sound like a sook.

Yeah, the talk about missing a 5th stump is just parochial stupidity.
Especially for someone watching live from side-on and then seeing the same video replays as us.

Geez, one of these commentators is really starting to give me the shits. All those LBW's looked out to me. This guy obviously thinks not but we get it mate. You sound like a sook.
Cartwright's imo was a bit iffy. Looked like it was sliding down.
All the others looked plumb.

Getting interesting with Cummins taking wickets again as well.

It's a pity neither of them can solve the No.6/wicket-keeping problems.:D
Well Starc and Patto combined could be considered a good 7/8 combo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back