Certified Legendary Thread Shhhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyril's hamstring was more of a tweak. It's not major. He's currently doing a mini block of fitness work that will see him ready and firing for the finals. As of this afternoon there is no doubt that he'll play against Melbourne.

Cyril's hamstring was more of a tweak. It's not major. He's currently doing a mini block of fitness work that will see him ready and firing for the finals. As of this afternoon there is no doubt that he'll play against Melbourne.

Thanks Shhhh...I saw Sewell yesterday down at the rooms, said he will be all ready for Melb game as well...any word on Shoe?

Thanks Shhhh...I saw Sewell yesterday down at the rooms, said he will be all ready for Melb game as well...any word on Shoe?
Schoey will be back after the bye.

Tweet from Gibbo:

"Just a black eye for a week...Max owes me at least a dinner!!! Keep telling him to punch the ball & not me!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be happy to see Morton in. I rate him a bit actually.. Wouldn't be surprised if he puts a few good games together and makes it hard for us to drop him.

An update on Jarryd Roughhead.

Yes, he was in hospital. An infection is nothing unusual, we all get them and it is not a complication to his operation. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back