Certified Legendary Thread Shhhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. And I when I saw this thread bumped I got excited. TheFourPillars id like to know about any potential trade targets the club has, although I know the club are normally tight lipped about these things.
Trade targets are closely guarded i am not sure you would get an absolute answer from anyone just whispers and dreams

I think all hawks supporters should stop wondering about the future and focus on what is about to unfold in front of us this year. One of the greatest sides of all time if they win it and we are approaching the 800m mark gathering speed. The football they play is some of the best football i have ever seen. I can't wait for the weekend as we lay waste to another opponent

I think all hawks supporters should stop wondering about the future and focus on what is about to unfold in front of us this year. One of the greatest sides of all time if they win it and we are approaching the 800m mark gathering speed. The football they play is some of the best football i have ever seen. I can't wait for the weekend as we lay waste to another opponent

Encore.

Mar 26, 2011
Where kookaburras chuckle.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers

How correct you are. I keep telling myself after the last three weeks. That this team could come out the other end of this year as one of the greatest of all time....time will tell.

How correct you are. I keep telling myself after the last three weeks. That this team could come out the other end of this year as one of the greatest of all time....time will tell.
When you are in the midst of something special sometimes you have to take the time to admire it. That goes for life in general because you know that nothing lasts for ever you make sure you enjoy every second. This Hawthorn side will deserve all the superlatives they get if they win it and you know what i will be with them on their journey

Mar 26, 2011
Where kookaburras chuckle.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Lakers
When you are in the midst of something special sometimes you have to take the time to admire it. That goes for life in general because you know that nothing lasts for ever you make sure you enjoy every second. This Hawthorn side will deserve all the superlatives they get if they win it and you know what i will be with them on their journey

Absolutely!....and I imagine you will be!

How long is the race? Asking for a friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back