Rumour Busted Shiel a done deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

95bluemember

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
An AFL insider has just told me that SOS and Shiel have a gentleman's agreement, SOS has told Shiel he will do "whatever it takes" to win his services, if that means pick 1 so be it, ( which will go to the crows ) but SOS wants 'something else in return'. Shiel is just pretending to shop around to buy some time for the deal to be finalised.
Shiel has NO intention of playing for any other Victorian club than Carlton.

An AFL insider has just told me that SOS and Shiel have a gentleman's agreement, SOS has told Shiel he will do "whatever it takes" to win his services, if that means pick 1 so be it, ( which will go to the crows ) but SOS wants 'something else in return'. Shiel is just pretending to shop around to buy some time for the deal to be finalised.
And what are the crows giving the gws?

If Shiel doesn't want to play for Carlton then you shouldn't threaten him with injections unless he signs

Not suggesting he wont end up at Carlton, but why does he need to buy time? The trade period hasn't even started.

Seems like a lot of effort to go to when he could simply just nominate his team like every other campaigner returning to Melbourne seems to these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not suggesting he wont end up at Carlton, but why does he need to buy time? The trade period hasn't even started.

Seems like a lot of effort to go to when he could simply just nominate his team like every other campaigner returning to Melbourne seems to these days
Trying to make the Crows sweat, we don't want to look desperate to give away pick 1, SOS knows the Crows a desperate to get lukosius as their next big 'franchise' player.

Look under 'desperate' and youll find carlton

Yet this version of reality has ringmaster SOS teasing all the 17 'desperate' clubs
I looked at the word desperate, it says the feelings the Crows have for lukosius.

Funny, we've heard it's a 'done deal' with the Hawks. Time will tell.

So Carlton get another gws reject haha

Nooooo never.
Ed Curnow (Adelaide), Sam Docherty (Brisbane), Jarrod Garlett (Gold Coast), Liam Jones (Western Bulldogs), Matthew Kennedy (GWS), Sam Kerridge (Adelaide), Jed Lamb (Sydney/GWS), Darcy Lang (Geelong), Matthew Lobbe (Port Adelaide), Caleb Marchbank (GWS), Aaron Mullet (North Melbourne), Cameron O'Shea (Port Adelaide), Andrew Phillips (GWS), Jarrod Pickett (GWS), Lachie Plowman (GWS), Sam Rowe (Sydney), Matt Shaw (Gold Coast), Alex Silvagni (Fremantle), Dale Thomas (Collingwood), Matthew Wright (Adelaide).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back