Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to make too much light of the situation but being attacked by a shih tzu and a terrier reminds me of this:

I don't want to make too much light of the situation but being attacked by a shih tzu and a terrier reminds me of this:

My Dad's got one of those dogs, it won't let anybody get anywhere near him. It doesn't sink it's teeth in though, just baring fangs and a lot of noise.

This however, is horrific. The press thinks it was an American Staffy and from what I can see looks like one, how awful.

A man was killed and a woman seriously injured in a dog attack in Melbourne's north. Police say they found the dog, believed to be an American Staffordshire terrier, still attacking the man in the backyard when they arrived.

People should know what to do in a dog attack really, so just in case anybody watching doesn't. If a dog attacks another dog or a person, pick them up by the back legs, lift and twist slightly. Don't start slapping them about the head. They'll let go and if they're still carrying on, you can control them and stay safe at the rear by keeping their back legs off the ground. They have nfi what to do.

This however, is horrific. The press thinks it was an American Staffy and from what I can see looks like one, how awful.

A man was killed and a woman seriously injured in a dog attack in Melbourne's north. Police say they found the dog, believed to be an American Staffordshire terrier, still attacking the man in the backyard when they arrived.

Be interested to know if it was their own dog?

People should know what to do in a dog attack really, so just in case anybody watching doesn't. If a dog attacks another dog or a person, pick them up by the back legs, lift and twist slightly. Don't start slapping them about the head. They'll let go and if they're still carrying on, you can control them and stay safe at the rear by keeping their back legs off the ground. They have nfi what to do.
What if it’s a 3 legged dog?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite stunned, I was looking at this last night to generate a thread and there's been an arrest this morning.

* A 55-year-old Footscray man was arrested at a Tottenham business today and is expected to face Melbourne Magistrates Court.

Cindy, with massive head injuries was found by her father inside the front door of her house in Melton South in 2007 after she failed to collect her children from school. Her toddler was locked inside a bedroom, she'd been murdered while her little boy was in the house.

The murder was so vicious it took DNA and fingerprints to identify Cindy, despite her family already knowing the worst.

'I would've had to look for scars on her body, because there was no way known. (I) could not have recognised her,' her father Phil said.

It appeared Cindy may have been stalked for several weeks prior to the attack, things going missing from the yard only to reappear days later, outdoor furniture being rearranged overnight.

She had a complicated life, fingers were being pointed at her ex husband Petrov but there were another two in the frame. I wonder which one it was, or none of them.

Guy in Florida tied his wife's lover up and cut his penis off then ran away with it. Lucky he didnt bleed to death. I guess.

Guy in Florida tied his wife's lover up and cut his penis off then ran away with it. Lucky he didnt bleed to death. I guess.

The guy who was doing the jiggy with his wife wasn't the one doing the cheating though.

Two former Melbourne nightclub promoters facing drug charges in Bali have been paraded wearing shackles in front of the media, amid reported links to a cocaine-trafficking operation.

The men have been named in media outlets as William Cabantog, 35, and David Van Iersel, 38.

Dressed in orange prison fatigues with their heads bowed, police led Cabantog and Van Iersel out in handcuffs and foot shackles on Tuesday morning.

Cabantog had his face in his hands.

Officers also displayed the evidence they had collected including 1.12 grams of cocaine and a set of scales.

They were arrested on Saturday during raids of homes and nightclubs in the resort village of Canggu.

Far out, they could face the firing squad over 1.2 grams of cocaine.

Don't do drugs in Bali then. The arrogance and stupidity of some Australians in SE Asia is mind boggling.

The punishment doesn't fit the crime if you grew up in the west but Indonesia sees it differently. You have two choices: Stay in Australia and do as much blow as you want or move to Bali, obey and respect their laws and stay away from it. Anything else is just arrogance and stupidity as I already said.

Two former Melbourne nightclub promoters facing drug charges in Bali have been paraded wearing shackles in front of the media, amid reported links to a cocaine-trafficking operation.

The men have been named in media outlets as William Cabantog, 35, and David Van Iersel, 38.

Dressed in orange prison fatigues with their heads bowed, police led Cabantog and Van Iersel out in handcuffs and foot shackles on Tuesday morning.

Cabantog had his face in his hands.

Officers also displayed the evidence they had collected including 1.12 grams of cocaine and a set of scales.

They were arrested on Saturday during raids of homes and nightclubs in the resort village of Canggu.

Far out, they could face the firing squad over 1.2 grams of cocaine.
I heard they could get max 12 years.. not the death penalty..

Don't do drugs in Bali then. The arrogance and stupidity of some Australians in SE Asia is mind boggling.

The punishment doesn't fit the crime if you grew up in the west but Indonesia sees it differently. You have two choices: Stay in Australia and do as much blow as you want or move to Bali, obey and respect their laws and stay away from it. Anything else is just arrogance and stupidity as I already said.
But my tip is to buy the “cigars” on the beach in Cancun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back