Shinboners' Avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know about you guys but every time Shinboners posts I get on half a tabby cat. English Muff indeed.:thumbsu:

Yeah I know it says English Muffin but we all know that Nigella needs my you know what in her you know what.

I'm off Nigella. Too snobby by half.

My latest 'MILF with impressive culinary skills' attraction.....the lovely Giada De Laurentiis.

Giada_DeLaurentiis_lscan1.jpg

giada31.jpg

btw, another tasty TV chef.

CE0BD1B8-94D2-B8EB-1E48DA3E48C1E482.jpg

Ching-He Huang.

So much nicer to look at than our Kylie*.

*Kylie Kwong, that is

Yeah, Kylie's no stunner. Remember reading a rumour somewhere that she bats for the other team, too.

Ching-He Huang's form is good though.

Next up.....French-Canadian TV chef, Laura Calder, also goes alright.

host_photo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Kylie's no stunner. Remember reading a rumour somewhere that she bats for the other team, too.

Funny that you say that, because my missus said the same thing based on watching her TV show.

Anyway, I can't believe that Rachel Ray is 40 years old.....her recipes/cookbooks/TV show/cooking is rubbish, but I'd just be happy for her to do the washing up afterwards.

rachel-ray-pinup.png

And just for CrazyQ, RR's booty......

236180591_b9b2d3c13c.jpg

Funny that you say that, because my missus said the same thing based on watching her TV show.

Anyway, I can't believe that Rachel Ray is 40 years old.....

rachel-ray-pinup.png

And just for CrazyQ, RR's booty......

236180591_b9b2d3c13c.jpg

Thank goodness that's not Nigella in the same pose. I bet you her bootay would look like a hessian sack filled with cottage cheese.

I'm not a Nigella fan. Margaret Fulton's more my cup of tea.

Apparentley her latest Xmas cookbook is magnificently offensive in the way it assumes everyone has a multi million pound mansion in central London complete with restaurant quality kitchen and the ability to have your 'people' nip off to Harrod's at any moment for certain ingredients.

Nigella is a nice Jewish girl wil a really huge fat arse.

Ain't nothing kosher about that ass. It's freakin' massive. She may be Jewish, but that booty of hers belongs in a soul food kitchen.

Speaking of which, my estimation of Rachel Ray has dramatically...ummm...risen courtesy of this thread.

This, I would have to say....

236180591_b9b2d3c13c.jpg

.....is rather awesome.

This, I would have to say....

.....is rather awesome.

Is rather awesome, but her head looks like it's been photoshopped onto the rest of her body.

The photo at the top of this page makes me want to eat some strawberries, not sure why though.

The photo at the top of this page makes me want to eat some strawberries, not sure why though.

Shout-out to the picture of Nigella blowing some Italian, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back