Resource s**t hot North vids.

Remove this Banner Ad

mar-2001-david-calthorpe-of-the-kangaroos-poses-for-a-portrait-a-picture-id1567069

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1998 is synonymous with one man

Would be one of the most skilled sportsmen to ever pull on the boots for any club in any competitive sport throughout the free world. Was he a natural left or right footer I cannot tell the difference.

Balanced, strong overhead, could think ahead like few others etc.

I can’t watch that video and that’s the one I was trying to flush out. I’ve never seen it in its entirety and have always wondered what the fuss was about.

Just a silly video that was never meant to make it out of the club. When you have male-only environments, men tend to do, say and act in a manner they don't when women or outsiders in general are around. I don't think attitudes expressed in a boys club environment accurately reflect their world views, guys act like boofheads in these types of environments.

I can understand why it wasn't well received, from the outside looking in it wasn't a good representation on social attitudes or values and comes across as disrespective of the opposite sex. However, some of the vitriol from the media was pearl-clutching hysteria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back