Politics & Government s**t Liberal voters say

Remove this Banner Ad

There's entire countries that are still governed by religious doctrine. We aren't doing that bad in Australia. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it you've seen the fundy nuffie uncle Ruprect thought would be a good idea to be our current pm....and his number 2 is a Nazi potato-head!

Nah the country will be fine

Coal/ Mining is one of the backbones of our economy... always has been. As sound/ strong economy is good for everyone

Morrison doesn't really float my boat either but oh well. Better than that Labour flog that lost who was going to sell the farm for nothing... what's his name again?

You can give s*** to liberal voters all you like but at the end of the day, Labour dug their own grave at the last election with their ridiculous policies.
We won't have a strong economy for much longer if we don't transition away from being a resource-based economy. Thanks to consistent terrible and short-sighted economic management we have a serious lack of strong alternative endowments, and we'll be in serious strife if something doesn't change soon. Doesn't matter who is in charge.

Please Labor win the next election and make the country perfect again, can't take much more of all this incessant whinging!

I'd settle for a hung parliament with the Greens holding sway in both houses.....Yeah baby!

Not to mention the extermination of One Nation & the Clive Palmer party pronto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I learned today on the SRP board that I'm loopy left because I don't like the ScoMo government.

Just ask a long time poster who has been piling criticism on both parties for the last decade.

I'd settle for a hung parliament with the Greens holding sway in both houses.....Yeah baby!

Not to mention the extermination of One Nation & the Clive Palmer party pronto.
Is it possible for the country to be more ****ed? Yes........give the Greens the balance of power.

People don't swing between hard left and hard right. If Queenslanders stop voting for Clive Palmer and Pauline Hanson they'll just go back to voting LibNat. And if they get the shits with that because Labor starts promising jerbs they will eventually go back to voting ALP. No one who voted for Bob Katter is going to vote for hyphen from the Greens next time around.

It's currently 77-68 with the Greens holding one seat. They are a nothing factor in the HoR. In the Senate it's 35-26 with the Greens holding 9. If the ALP weren't so inept those 9 seats would be valuable. With two One Nation nutters, Jacquie Lambie and a couple of independents the govt can basically ignore the Greens. But the point above stands. Take out the first 3 and it's pretty likely that the govt 35 just becomes 38.

Nothing is going to change until there is a minority Labor govt and the Greens hold the balance of power. Even then not much will actually change.

'If they raise Newstart it's just gunna get spent on the pub, smokes and the drug dealers.'

'If they raise Newstart it's just gunna encourage people to not work. We can't make it too comfortable.'

'There's plenty of work for people who wanna work.'

'I really needed that taxpayer subsidy to buy that investment property. I'm not rich, I only have three investment properties. Bloody tenants didn't scrub the skirting boards properly. They're out. What? The toilet's broken? They can wait - I'm not made of money.'

'The labour market is too inflexible. We need more casual temporary contract jobs and more scope to negotiate away conditions. The Fair Work Ombudsman and union thugs are holding Australia back.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back