s**t things your teachers did

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Inspired by the going to toilet during class thread.

What are some shitty things/rules/punishments your teachers gave out when you were in school?

My grade 4 teacher used to yell at students for taking a drink of water while he was teaching. Which was pretty ridiculous imo, it's only water and kids have a right to drink it. He was actually a good teacher and quite well liked but he was a bit of a control freak at the same time.

I got kicked out of my computer class once. She never let me back in. Not the next day, nor the day after. For 3 weeks or so I lined up at the door, I went to walk in and she told me to get out. I finally got bored of it and told my parents and they flipped their s**t.

Last edited:
Thought of another one. I was about 8 or 9 and in love with a younger boy. I wrote i love you on a bookmark then i threw it in the bin. Another classmate got it out and showed her. Frootloop then made me go and get the boy and tell him to his face what i had written. I was mortified.

Year 9 female science teacher accused me of sexual harassment. Got summoned to the Principals office, parents were involved and it was a pretty bad situation all around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Year 12 Vis Com, our teacher would often let one student head across the road to a 7 Eleven and get a coffee. The classroom was right near an exit so it was easy to leave, but she said she would only allow him to go if he bought her a coffee as well, and that she’d tell the coordinators that he’s leaving school mid class, if he doesn’t.

when I was in year 9 and getting beat up on a daily basis, I got punched in the back of the head one day randomly in class which knocked me out. I got 2 days detention for this because "I must have done something in order to have this happen"

when I was in year 9 and getting beat up on a daily basis, I got punched in the back of the head one day randomly in class which knocked me out. I got 2 days detention for this because "I must have done something in order to have this happen"

The mentality of some of the older generations... Don't problem solve, just assume.

A kid in my class told the teacher I had a knife in class. The Co ordinator took me out of class all day. Every now and then he'd come in and ask me about the knife. Describing what one looks like to see how I reacted. Lost a whole day to that s**t. No knife was found.

Thought of another one. I once had a verbal stoush with another classmate. She smacked me on my face and i told her to get $/^€£*&.She got no punishment. I had to clean desks. Swearing was less acceptable than physical violence apparently.

One of my teachers rang up my parents and told them I was a lazy kent (true, no argument there). Parents being proper parents and not just 'our child is perfect, you are WRONG!' asked if I was being disruptive (I wasn't) and how my marks were (top of the class, unsubtle brag) then wondered what the big deal was.

Year 9 female science teacher accused me of sexual harassment. Got summoned to the Principals office, parents were involved and it was a pretty bad situation all around.
some chick made up all this crap about me in earshot of some relief teacher (clearly made-up nonsense) but she thought she was being serious. and actually reported it. :rolleyes: She said straight away that nothing was true so no real harm done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back