SHITCOINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine are all basically down 80-90% haha, lucky I only dedicated a small amount to these
You're in FUD too aren't you? Down 70% for me, but have to hold. FLOKI is bouncing back nicely, same with TCG2. Jade is 200 lower than my buy but Im up around 20% on it thanks to rebase. If price went back to my buy price I'd be about 100% up. It fluctuates a lot.

There's a Launch on pinksale tomorrow for Moon Rocket. I like the name.

Not sure on their website when you get things like this...

A decentralized token with innovative technologies backing its potential, MRC is bound to be the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrencies.

There's a Launch on pinksale tomorrow for Moon Rocket. I like the name.

Not sure on their website when you get things like this...

A decentralized token with innovative technologies backing its potential, MRC is bound to be the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Moon Rocket has done ok.. so far. I didn't participate in the end :(

Image 14-12-2021 at 18.54.jpg

I did get some of this though at 0,0035c, and again at 0,0057 and its mooning. It's got a 24% sell tax that decreases by 1% each day you hold. Kuber Finance..

Image 14-12-2021 at 18.53.jpg

Attachments

• Image 14-12-2021 at 18.54.jpg
    Image 14-12-2021 at 18.54.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 22
Just checked my buys on Opcat. My original investment has done a 50x. I sold half of it when it was a 7x.

For once my aversion to selling has paid off, initial buy in is now 60x. Shame it wasn’t much.

If what they’re working on comes to fruition, it should still be cheap now.

For once my aversion to selling has paid off, initial buy in is now 60x. Shame it wasn’t much.

If what they’re working on comes to fruition, it should still be cheap now.
I agree.. My original $10 is worth 700 now.. Shame I sold half but oh well. Gonna let it ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, what a mess. Glad I took some profits lol
It's like the kids got hold of their parents crypto accounts or something. It's amusing in a cute kinda way.

And a relaunch coming. I threw in 10 bucks.. at the very top, as per my modus operandi.

An interesting 24 hours in shitcoin land! Hakuna Matata launched, went up, went down, and then Rug Pull !! Or was it? Devs swore black and blue they had not sold. And then they closed the chat. But then they opened it again, to a lot of anger and distress! And people started buying! I was watching from the side-lines thank goodness.

Meanwhile the Crypto Jackpot pre-sale seems to have stalled about 100 BNB south of soft cap. I would have thought a "wallet as perpetual lottery ticket" project would have been quite popular! Shows what I know: here's the pre-sale link if you're interested:

An interesting 24 hours in shitcoin land! Hakuna Matata launched, went up, went down, and then Rug Pull !! Or was it? Devs swore black and blue they had not sold. And then they closed the chat. But then they opened it again, to a lot of anger and distress! And people started buying! I was watching from the side-lines thank goodness.

Meanwhile the Crypto Jackpot pre-sale seems to have stalled about 100 BNB south of soft cap. I would have thought a "wallet as perpetual lottery ticket" project would have been quite popular! Shows what I know: here's the pre-sale link if you're interested:

Not a bad idea, a new take on rewards/reflections. Have you seen something like this before?

Not a bad idea, a new take on rewards/reflections. Have you seen something like this before?
No I haven't, and they claim to be a first, so...

I think if they don't reach soft cap they should think about re-designing the tokenomics. Or even if they do reach sc. At the moment the transaction tax is 10% to the jackpot pool (to be paid to jackpot winners as BUSD), 3% to liquidity, and 2% to marketing, but I think there should be a piece of the jackpot pool paid to holders, let's say 1 or 2 per cent as BUSD, because with more wallets holding there is a reduced chance of winning.

No I haven't, and they claim to be a first, so...

I think if they don't reach soft cap they should think about re-designing the tokenomics. Or even if they do reach sc. At the moment the transaction tax is 10% to the jackpot pool (to be paid to jackpot winners as BUSD), 3% to liquidity, and 2% to marketing, but I think there should be a piece of the jackpot pool paid to holders, let's say 1 or 2 per cent as BUSD, because with more wallets holding there is a reduced chance of winning.
Yeah cant hurt, and wouldn't hurt the jackpot pool too much. I'll check in on their TG group later on and have a look at buying a small amount.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back