SHITCOINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Copied from a TG group.. Haven't looked myself to back it up (Im huge on DYOR you can see)...

Full moon today.

around 75% of the time, on average 10 days before a full moon BTC drops, and starts picking up on the full moon or the day after - It took me ten minutes to research that myself.

so there is a good chance we have a little rally over the weekend and going into next week - we shall see

Someone here last week emntioned Crypto Jackpot prelaunch on pinksale. Ive searched this and the cryptocurrency thread but cant find the post. Anyway it failed to reach it's softcap on sunday but tried again monday and sold pretty quick. Launches in 10 minutes on PCS. I threw a 50 in. Basically a lottery ticket for life(or the life of the coin).

http://Crypto-jackpot.co.uk

Someone here last week emntioned Crypto Jackpot prelaunch on pinksale. Ive searched this and the cryptocurrency thread but cant find the post. Anyway it failed to reach it's softcap on sunday but tried again monday and sold pretty quick. Launches in 10 minutes on PCS. I threw a 50 in. Basically a lottery ticket for life(or the life of the coin).

http://Crypto-jackpot.co.uk
That was me. They missed their first soft cap, so they did it again the next day with a lower sc and hc, and hit it in four hours. Went live, and then…whoops, the contract “doesn’t work”. So they are re-writing it lol.

Meanwhile, on pinksale, the Dreamland Circus pre-sale took in 1000 BNB, and it was a scam! One of the devs is currently using different names to ask for 0.5 BNB to “help” people get their money back 😂

and it appears the same people are involved in Meta Something, which is live right now so watch out!

Lastly, the MANY public pre-sale goes
live 2 hours from now. 420 BNB gone in white-list, aiming for 1200 hc. I like the tokenomics, and the overall. Lots of chat on discord, I’m going in.

That was me. They missed their first soft cap, so they did it again the next day with a lower sc and hc, and hit it in four hours. Went live, and then…whoops, the contract “doesn’t work”. So they are re-writing it lol.

Meanwhile, on pinksale, the Dreamland Circus pre-sale took in 1000 BNB, and it was a scam! One of the devs is currently using different names to ask for 0.5 BNB to “help” people get their money back 😂

and it appears the same people are involved in Meta Something, which is live right now so watch out!

live 2 hours from now. 420 BNB gone in white-list, aiming for 1200 hc. I like the tokenomics, and the overall. Lots of chat on discord, I’m going in.

Bought into the MANY whitelist presale. Interesting tokenomics.

It was doing ok (CJP) it had just about doubled in MC before it went **** up.Be interesting to see how they go with the new contract, a lot of momentum was slaughtered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are releasing the Optimus Swap in 2 days. This is people selling the news.

From what we have seen of it, the swap looks better than Pancakeswap.

I think we'll be back to ATH within a week.
Rumours on CT about the legitimacy of Optimus Swap, but could be FUD. It wouldn't be the first time for a micro cap (which this still is) to get rugged, even after a decent run and appearing to be legitimate.

Rumours on CT about the legitimacy of Optimus Swap, but could be FUD. It wouldn't be the first time for a micro cap (which this still is) to get rugged, even after a decent run and appearing to be legitimate.

All I can find spreading the FUD on CT is two accounts, with less than 20 followers between them.

Can you link to what FUD/rumours you have seen?

Liquidity is locked for 12 months, so rugpull after 2 months seems unlikely.

All I can find spreading the FUD on CT is two accounts, with less than 20 followers between them.

Can you link to what FUD you have seen?

Liquidity is locked for 12 months, so rugpull seems unlikely.
That's why I said it was very much a rumour and could be bs, those same bits of FUD are all I've seen. Are you saying the devs liquidity is locked for 12 months?

There was a wallet or 2 a week or so back that was buying huge chunks at a time.. Do you know if it's the same one that's been selling off? If it is I wouldn't be suprised to see them buy back in at a lower price.

No, that wallet hasn't sold any. They own about 6% of supply, which sucks, but it's not like they bought in on first day, it's a free market. All those buys were in the last couple weeks.

For comparison, I heard the top SHIB holder had about 15% of SHIB supply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back