SHITCOINS

Remove this Banner Ad

I got some DEVL the other day. 3% reflection, and I've received a couple of hundred tokens from that already, but they had an exploit on their 3% staking which stuffed them up for a while. It's being fixed and they are compensating everyone and there will be a buy-back. Price collapsed of course but it's on its way back, 900k MC.

MetaSanta pinksale just got filled. I missed out.

But they'll be launching publicly on Pancakeswap on Tuesday morning.

Same hyperdeflationary rewards tokenomics as the other christmas based shitcoins.

Last edited:
removing link so people don't buy.

650k market cap.
400k market cap and have now halted trading because they ****ed up the contract and need to relaunch on a new contract and token.

******* shitcoints am i right?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullet dodged! Was looking at Verify (VFY), was going to throw 20 bucks at it, glad I didn’t!
Geez what happened there? Rug?

Opcat is still doing ok. I also bought into OK Lets go (OKLG) I think the day after release. Bought at the ATH. It has a token supply of 420,690,000,000 and was released a few hours before Elon Musk tweeted this...

It's had its dips but there may be potential there. I even rebought a dip. My second buy is in profit but the first has yet to be reached.. It's getting closer.

Also bought some Metawars late last week and its up 20% for me. Dunno what it is but low cap gaming. (I think).

I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than... go pitbull! If the Illuminati want my 193b precious pitbull tokens they'll have to take it from my cold, dead hands inside of my rocket to the moon where this token's going!

FloKishu relaunch, presale is live again, filling up fast. Will be over in a few mins at this rate.
Whitelist only at this stage, for wallets who participated in first presale. But you can get on it if you join telegram group and DM the mod

FloKishu relaunch, presale is live again, filling up fast. Will be over in a few mins at this rate.
Whitelist only at this stage, for wallets who participated in first presale. But you can get on it if you join telegram group and DM the mod

Is live on poocoin now, launched at 900k market cap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back