Game Day Shithouse Saturday - Tankthorn Dawks v Joey's West Virginia Brions and Crom vs Spoon Coast (Ku Klux Tex's 250)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you taken any responsibility for your racism and your support of racists?

We're injured
You genuinely have no clue how the system and “clubs” work do you? You just listen to whatever Trev/channel 7/6PR say and swallow it whole. “We’re injured”. What a ******* rabble this franchise is.

You genuinely have no clue how the system and “clubs” work do you? You just listen to whatever Trev/channel 7/6PR say and swallow it whole. “We’re injured”. What a ******* rabble this franchise is.
Ignore the racism and injuries

Classic crowbot

Not going to lie, bit salty that goofy eared hillbilly Tex got 10 goals
Bit salty? Pick a side and stick to them you *ing disgrace. Before the game you’re calling him a racist bogan. Now he’s a goofy eared hillbilly. Say what you want about @leathalty. At least he had a spine.

Bit salty? Pick a side and stick to them you *ing disgrace. Before the game you’re calling him a racist bogan. Now he’s a goofy eared hillbilly. Say what you want about @leathalty. At least he had a spine.

Imagine being that angry and bitter after your team won by 20 goals lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take ownership for the disgrace that is lathlain. I am not cockburn fan you campaigner. Take ownership!!
I don’t call you wambat. Do no call me a cockburn supporter.
I'm not wambat though 🤣

The thing you are the most is a racist

Second thing is a Cockburn fan that sometimes supports Shitlaide

Jackson and Natalie don't dispose of the ball no whistle

These Cockburn umpires are being paid why?

I'm not wambat though 🤣

The thing you are the most is a racist

Second thing is a Cockburn fan that sometimes supports Shitlaide
When will you open your eyes and realise your franchise is completely and utterly broken? There is no quick fix. There is no 5 year plan. You have no hope, from the ground level up - for a long, long time.

When will you wake up and let that sink in??

When will you open your eyes and realise your franchise is completely and utterly broken? There is no quick fix. There is no 5 year plan. You have no hope, from the ground level up - for a long, long time.

When will you wake up and let that sink in??
The hilarious thing is if you are calling us a franchise our franchise is better than your franchise (your second team Shitlaide not your first team that wears purple)

Wake up racist you support 2 s**t clubs 🤣

The hilarious thing is if you are calling us a franchise our franchise is better than your franchise (your second team Shitlaide not your first team that wears purple)

Wake up racist you support 2 s**t clubs 🤣
Take ownership for the mess that Trev has left behind. Think about it, and realise how ****ed your club is.

Take ownership for the mess that Trev has left behind. Think about it, and realise how ****ed your club is.
Racist, take ownership for your racism
Trev has hooked us up multiple premierships 🤣
Your racist club and racist fan base hasn't done anything since the 90's

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back