Entertainment & Music Shitty annoying TV ads

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't advertising a wonderful thing. Doing it badly becomes memorable and effective in achieving brand awareness. Do a half decent job and average Joe won't be able to recall the ad by the next day.

ads aimed at adults don't bother me that much because I ignore them

kids advertising is such bullshit though

the number of collect them all double blind toys for sale that they promote all over the place, yeah it's ******* gambling you scumbags

also love how kids ads have tiny writing saying, toys don't actually move, backgrounds not included, animation used, multiple sets etc like the kid is going to notice that

a pox on advertisers

ads aimed at adults don't bother me that much because I ignore them

kids advertising is such bullshit though

the number of collect them all double blind toys for sale that they promote all over the place, yeah it's ******* gambling you scumbags

also love how kids ads have tiny writing saying, toys don't actually move, backgrounds not included, animation used, multiple sets etc like the kid is going to notice that

a pox on advertisers

So... Buzz is not an actual flying toy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I waa just gonna write that!!

Every ad seens to have a fat ugly guy say a few words then do a weird slow-mo dance to some weird slow techno music.

Must be what the kids like these days?

It's an optus ad?

I thought it was an air-task ad

With racing we’re very lucky to have racing.com which is just a normal, dedicated racing channel.

The Channel 7 coverage is horrendous, as you describe.

What? Everytime someone or a graphic says Shesthefastest is $4.20, that's an ad. That s**t shouldn't even be allowed a free-to-air channel, it's a 24/7 ad for gambling which is illegal for children to do. Horse racing is a ******* joke.

• The ******* ad with the kid who buys an ice cream and has a rhyme for hand sanitiser 'clean, clean clean' or some s**t. - the five second rule still applies at our house even for ice cream on dog s**t.
  • your 'local' linesman doesn't really exist (likely lives 10s of Km away) and wouldn't know you, or care if you happen to pump thousands of volts through yourself. let alone know your ******* name
  • Any ad with the word 'down' followed by the word 'down'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back