Shock Entertainment give Beyond Entertainment Distribution Rights (NAME A GAME and other AFL DVDs) | Page 2 | BigFooty

Shock Entertainment give Beyond Entertainment Distribution Rights (NAME A GAME and other AFL DVDs)

Discussion in 'Footy Videos and Pics' started by Stevolution, Sep 11, 2015.

1. GetAroundHim99

GetAroundHim99 Senior List

Collingwood
    Other Teams:
    Denver Broncos, Red Bull Racing
    Well, I better start Shazaming those Quarter Break Highlight Songs on those games ripped from the Bigpond service before the channel is gone. I'm certainly not going to get the opportunity with the better quality copies. (They tend to cut the licenced songs from the other releases to not pay royalties.)

Kaufman likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. GetAroundHim99

Collingwood
    Other Teams:
    It would be interesting if you still have the rips, They've also been giving me some good memories of nostalgia for Fox Footy v1.

3. happy_eagle

happy_eagle Brownlow Medallist

West Coast
    Haven't logged into my YouTube for a while. Expect to see some copyright infringements next time I do

4. GetAroundHim99

Collingwood
    Other Teams:
    Actually, Anyone thought of backing up to archive.org? I've seen a few people back-up their stuff to there as well recently.

5. TradeDraft

TradeDraft Premium Gold

Collingwood
    Guess AFL has to have the Library IF they are Deleting just about all Fan Uploaded AFL Stuff

6. maskmcgee

maskmcgee Club Legend

Essendon
    AFL will allow 10 minutes of any match to be uploaded.

The AFL took down a 15 minute video I had up of Fevola vs. Buddy in round 22 2008, I noticed a few months later that they had uploaded this
    Which is a higher quality version with interviews included, but besides that, almost an identical cut of my video, which is still online within this

reaction video. They also called their video almost exactly the same thing i had.

It's like they find out what AFL videos are popular (my video was getting 1000 views a day at that point), take them down, then upload them themselves.

Kaufman likes this.
  7. Kaufman

Kaufman Premium Gold

Adelaide
    Funny that they haven't taken down the whole game you are talking about from my channel.

The video that got me striked, according to what the AFL lodged against me, was stealing content from a video that the AFL had uploaded all the way back in 2014 about the goal Buddy scored in that goal. So for some reason the reason my video got taken down was because it clashed with an existing video from the AFL's channel, and not because I actually uploaded the quarter of the game itself. Strange.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk