Shock WCW Departure

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WEST COAST
As great as my 2 seasons with you guys have ben, i have been talked into joining the allies for next season.
The thought of bowling alongside Dipper, and playing with WCE2000 again swayed me, also being able to sign themase to the hurricanes had a big effect.
Thanks and GO ALLIES!

Originally posted by eagleskickass
As great as my 2 seasons with you guys have ben, i have been talked into joining the allies for next season.
The thought of bowling alongside Dipper, and playing with WCE2000 again swayed me, also being able to sign themase to the hurricanes had a big effect.
Thanks and GO ALLIES!

I am shocked and dismayed.

Do the Allies have room under the cap or are you doomed to be the Fabian Francis of Fantasy cricket?

Mmmmmmm, so how much did they pay you?

Whatever happened to loyalty in sport??

Maybe you should change your nick to Allieskickass then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't believe you of all people would do that eka. We don't have the greatest season and then bang, you're off. Bit of a mercenary are we?

Thoughts of Fraser Gehrig...................

But seriously........WCW is an Eagles team.......leaving it for anyone else is unthinkable.

I also question the move to make a 'super side' in fantasy cricket. If this happens then players from other teams will lose interest and the competition will die.

Correlation with fantasy footy doesn't make sense. There is no Eagles team to turn against in fantast footy!!!

ps I renamed EKA...AKA in chat last night....I was horrified when I heard of his defection.

Originally posted by eagleskickass
Thanks and GO ALLIES!

TRAITOR!!!

Hang him I says, hang him!! ;)

Come now guys...EKA made his decision and we will go on without him. Yes, we will miss him, but we are still strong enough and talented enough to be a better side for next season. This just opens the door for someone else to make the grade.

Who knows, we may even take out the title next season...

GO WARRIORS!

I"m sick and tired of being stuck on 195 posts..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frodo
Thoughts of Fraser Gehrig...................

But seriously........WCW is an Eagles team.......leaving it for anyone else is unthinkable.

I also question the move to make a 'super side' in fantasy cricket. If this happens then players from other teams will lose interest and the competition will die.

Correlation with fantasy footy doesn't make sense. There is no Eagles team to turn against in fantast footy!!!

ps I renamed EKA...AKA in chat last night....I was horrified when I heard of his defection.

Wouldnt worry Frodo....the traitor and his supposed superteam will never happen...they dont have the best spinner in the world! They dont have quality after quality batsmen as we do....we will still win next season. Someone else will just step up and take our strike bowler position.

I am disgusted in AKA though.....he leaves a West Coast Eagles Team in which he is the vice captain. Wont be surprised if we lose round 1 this season and he changes his name to Dockerskickass, its good to see that nobody else has followed suit but then again...Vis, Frodes, Goeagles, iceman, d4es, wa etc etc are actually die hard Eagles supporters....

Originally posted by Goldenblue
Just ... help yourself....
Well don't mind if I do!

Damn, I did it again! ;)

Im sorry, Im a sucker for a misquote - I think I have a job for me at the Tunday Slimes with Kim Hackdork whenever I want it! :D

Originally posted by jod23
Wont be surprised if we lose round 1 this season and he changes his name to Dockerskickass,

Ok, YOU KNOW!!!! that when it comes to the REAl thing i am as loyal as they come SO STOP BRINGING THE FANTASY GAMES into the REAL thing.
I take great offense to people saying i will probably stop supporting the eagles, i really do, as it WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
Yes i am an unloyal basted in the fantasy games:D, you can quote me as often as it likes, i do it for fun, and i do it as it is the best way to get a bit of ACTION happening around the place:D

but i QUOTE, i will NEVER EVER EVER support ANYONE but the West COast Eagles in the REAL footy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back