The Law Shooting in Darwin

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Unfortunately more the norm than the exception up here now.....place has gone to ****. Drug wrecked shitheads and kids thieving whatever whenever.......

Makes me sad, had some great years up there, and still have family there. Are the northern suburbs still having issues with youths playing havoc?

Makes me sad, had some great years up there, and still have family there. Are the northern suburbs still having issues with youths playing havoc?
Yeah but not as bad as what it used to be out that way towards Karama, at least I don't hear as much - now Palmerston area gets alot more youth crime, always has but it's increased due to the lessening of the youth judicial system after the Dylan Voller incident and ABC reporting of how hard done by the little s**t was.

I'm out rural a little and it's noticeable even the change out this way also. Was such a good time but times are really tough with work slowing down.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What's with all the "bikie" crap?

When the media suggest he had "links" to a bike club, it could mean no more than he knew one bike club member, who has nothing to do with this incident.

Folks make large logical leaps because of allusions in a newspaper.

What's with all the "bikie" crap?

When the media suggest he had "links" to a bike club, it could mean no more than he knew one bike club member, who has nothing to do with this incident.

Folks make large logical leaps because of allusions in a newspaper.
I've actually seen very little reported that this was linked to bikies - I would be astounded, aren't they all out on toy runs?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I've actually seen very little reported that this was linked to bikies - I would be astounded, aren't they all out on toy runs?

I note the sarcasm.

I also note how the media consistently run the bikie related angle because some **** up was once seen having a beer with a bikie.

I note the sarcasm.

I also note how the media consistently run the bikie related angle because some **** up was once seen having a beer with a bikie.
I'm sure it'll all come out soon enough, plenty of FB chatter from those that know him.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
A criminal out parole illegally obtained an illegal firearm. I am not sure how what you said is relevent to this event. Apart from maybe wanting to troll others in this thread into more bickering.
Ok👍

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I'm sure it'll all come out soon enough, plenty of FB chatter from those that know him.

If you know anything about bike clubs then you would also know they're not in the business of influencing random mass shootings that end up as front page news.

Last edited:
If you know anything about bike clubs then you would also know they're not in the business of influencing random mass that end up as front page news.
Hence some of the comments from those linked to him

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looks like the Australian regressive left just got it’s own Christchurch going on name of first victim released.

Looks like the Australian regressive left just got it’s own Christchurch going on name of first victim released.
What a despicable, despicable comment.

rippersnipper

What up son, whatever
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've heard people suggest that there was a fight and he went looking for the others involved. Someone also mentioned that they were all bikies and given he had a gun, I wouldn't be surprised if it was gang related (had to get the gun from somewhere given he is on parole)

Back