Short Stack!!!!

lemon chicken

Cancelled
Jan 31, 2008
Mordialloc
AFL Club
Essendon
i'm not! honestly! BELIEVE ME!!!! i actually really like this band!!!!!!!! :D IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE???? I'm 13, its my thing to love bands with awesome good looking dudes and some prey cool music!! i'm listening to their new CD now! you know, the one that went gold in 2 weeks? that one.
Short-Stack-This-is-bat-Country1.jpg
DIS ONE.
i overloaded my old CD player w/ it so had to get a new one.

C'mon at least make some effort, its getting too obvious. These shaggy dog looking haircuts with no definition bodies are far from good looking. No homo.

P.S your username is giving it away, St Kilda premiers LOL!

HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Boston Celtics - GWS Giants
i'm not! honestly! BELIEVE ME!!!! i actually really like this band!!!!!!!! :D IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE???? I'm 13, its my thing to love bands with awesome good looking dudes and some prey cool music!! i'm listening to their new CD now! you know, the one that went gold in 2 weeks? that one.
DIS ONE.

You prey over their music?

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
You prey over their music?
of course, they set such great examples-"Die Young, Stay Pretty" well i don't wanna get ugly do I? "Jack The Ripper" yep, I'll take that advice of dancing like a stripper, if they say its money well spent it must be!! oh, and I GUESS I am afraid of the dark, thanks to "Are You Afraid Of The Dark", and I was thinking of calling myself "Ruby Red" with a middle name of "Wendy." actually none of that! I just write prey instead of pretty.

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
C'mon at least make some effort, its getting too obvious. These shaggy dog looking haircuts with no definition bodies are far from good looking. No homo.

P.S your username is giving it away, St Kilda premiers LOL!
you think those haircuts are shaggy? i'll give u some before and after pics.

BEFORE
nickelodeon_kids_choice_awards_2009_short_stack_wall_608x456.jpg

AFTER
415788-short-stack.jpg

bit of a difference I think. and they're totes sexy.

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
this was a funny thread...
I DO have a pic of 2 of them in red g-strings OR a couple of pictures of all 3 of them that look suspiciously gay OR the lead singer dressed up as a mushroom. or i could do n00dz but that would get me in trouble so i won't do that.

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
wtf is it with teenage girls and nude photos of ugly blokes lately?
ugly???? dey not ugly!!! dey better looking than roo anyway. if i was the saints girl, I would've been going for a Lenny pic not a Roo pic, he's way hotter IMO, Roo looks like a shaved llama.

rhinowce

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2008
wagga wagga
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South freo
great troll thread..

there's only a few people id like to punch in the face and the short stack fags are first on that list, closely followed by that knob on the woolies ad..

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
great troll thread..

there's only a few people id like to punch in the face and the short stack fags are first on that list, closely followed by that knob on the woolies ad..
why would u want to punch them? aren't they just so INNOCENT?? :p like seriously, why? do u want to punch them because they had crazy hair and guy-liner? is it all the teenage fans they have? is it the music which has made their 2 first albums go gold? what is it? or have they punched you in the face and you want revenge?

stuart27

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
MVFC, West Ham, Rebels
DIS ONE.

trollin-hatin-21p1tqq.jpg

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Threads like this only come around once in a while.
hi, meet me. This is my thing so you got sumthin rare.
is-this-a-new-short-stack-member-147380.jpg
and they're OBVIOUSLY saints fans so win win. daz da drummer btw turns out he has a sidejob as the saints mascot.

HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Boston Celtics - GWS Giants
hi, meet me. This is my thing so you got sumthin rare.
is-this-a-new-short-stack-member-147380.jpg
and they're OBVIOUSLY saints fans so win win. daz da drummer btw turns out he has a sidejob as the saints mascot.
Don't they live in Sydney? Wouldn't be able to mascot much if they live there and the mascot would get smashed harder than you know who.

Also don't quote s**t Facebook groups at the start of your posts

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Don't they live in Sydney? Wouldn't be able to mascot much if they live there and the mascot would get smashed harder than you know who.

Also don't quote s**t Facebook groups at the start of your posts
ok, i didn't know i was quoting a facebook group as i don't even have a facebook account so sorry for that! and i'm just being stupid with the whole mascot thing. just chill!

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Because of all the teenage girl fans?
wow, i never actually thought about that but now that you mention it......
302851_1_M.jpg
c8890c4bea3c4d8c8669c401324af6bd_bmp_220x320_q85.jpg

i see a bit of similarity there......... :eek: could even run with nicky dal as well.
oh and at a show, lead singer got in deep s**t a couple of times-once at 'come together festival' he said "this is come together festival so lets all COME together.' and another one 'why you all so SEXY? show me some p**sy!' wow, its all making sense....

ooh, lyrics say alot
from the song Sway Sway Baby
you say nonononono
if you were mine kid, we'd be intimate
hmm......

Back