Should all team Jerseys have permanent indigenous artwork

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like them worn more but that’s a step too far

No. And indigenous jumpers should only be worn on the designated weekend. It ridiculous that club wear them on an ad-hoc approach during other rounds. Significance of what Indigenous round loses its impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YES!

And dat Sherrin company should gut some possums and stuff em with leaves, instead too. Wait .......Koala brand balls! already made and natural and eco friendly.
Go back to ManIScrook make believe rulz. :thumbsu:

Do you think any teams would consider it?

Personally I think the Dockers should consider it. They might actually then have a nice jumper

Not sure, I personally think it would be a good inclusion especially for some clubs with a lot of rich indigenous history. But things like this bring out the haters......

What are your thoughts? Why have just one round respecting and acknowledging indigenous Australians. Why shouldn't we have this as a permanent thing.
It seems a bit token, but if clubs want to add indigenous elements then I don't see why they can't.

It is a no from me. I like the celebratory round, it makes for plenty of discussion at the time which is clearly needed in our society.

I wouldn’t mind seeing more of the flag (and Australian one as well) painted into the grass or something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back