Should Australia adopt anti-hate group (nazi) laws?

Should Australia have Anti Nazi laws?

• Yes

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 70.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

These guys (much like their fellow travellers on here) are ultimately special snowflakes searching for s**t to fuel their victim complex.

Yet the local preacher down at the local mosk can preach hate, death to the west, death to the infidelities etc in a country that adopted him as a refugee and is given tax payer money

Get it simpleton

There is where tour hypocrisy lies
Any criticism or questions of the slightest form of Islam, sexually, non white is classed as a hate speech by you loons

Yet it’s openly acceptable for you lot to go on mental rages calling white people evil,
SHY you even have shy on tv doing this and calling all white men rapists and pigs and you laud her!

It’s basic sensorship it suits your loopy utopian agenda!
Yo are your own worst hypercrite! Stuck in your own little web of cancer

Why do the left accept the Koran, I speaks openly about homosexuals is evil and deserves to die, Chile marriage and the preacher speakis at the mosks every week

They turn a blind eye to something that they aparently stand up for

Yet anning giving a speach about how evil Islam as well as standing up for Australians it is has then looney left triggered!

The brainwashed gimps have NFI what they are on about

Exhibit A.

Why do the left accept the Koran, I speaks openly about homosexuals is evil and deserves to die, Chile marriage and the preacher speakis at the mosks every week

They turn a blind eye to something that they aparently stand up for

Yet anning giving a speach about how evil Islam as well as standing up for Australians it is has then looney left triggered!

The brainwashed gimps have NFI what they are on about
Anning claiming a taxpayer allowance to fly to St Kilda (which has f all to do with Queensland) to attend the speech is what has me triggered.

I value no religion and they should all be secondary to secular law. Koran, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, alien worship whatever.

I’m a bit undecided on this.

One on hand we have people entitled to freedom of speech and expression. In another hand we have people disrespecting people by using what they or their relative fought for.

I’m probably on the for side. I’m ok with people not being allowed to use Nazi symbols but as long as the right to say what they want to say stays I’m ok with that.

There is no nazi resurgence
Social media is giving them a voice and a stage making it seem a bigger movement than it is

Social media is also allowing ordinary blokes who feel disenfranchised to wander into Alt Right type and other sites, and get radicalised. They share and like far right wing videos and posts and so forth. They exist in a cesspool with other nutjobs who share the same views (and the same level of disenfranchisement).

Ditto with the Islamic s**t (Its Daesh's prime method of recruitment and radicalisation). Ditto Hate crimes (Roof mass murder etc).

The whole point of the rally the other day (according to the knob who organised it) was for 'the videos to be liked and shared.' That gets people talking about it, it attracts more disenfranchised blokes to the cause, they get radicalised and on and on it goes.

In pretty much every single mass killings, the perp got radicalised (their views became extremist) on or through the internet. Brevic, Roof, all the Islamic idiots etc.

You giving this miniscule group of morons too much power

Don’t see how. All that changes from Saturday is the campaigners displaying swastikas and SS symbols, or giving Heil Hitler signals, would be thrown in the back of the police truck and carted away to be charged with the promotion of Nazi idealogy. An idealogy that favours racial genocide, and which many Australians gave their lives to stop the spread of.

The rest of the morons, standing around looking like idiots, would be free to continue to do as they pleased. They can still scream their “* off Africans” racist s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These guys (much like their fellow travellers on here) are ultimately special snowflakes searching for s**t to fuel their victim complex.

Ultimately calling clowns like Anning out as Nazi sympathisers and scum like Cottrell as the lowlife crims they are works better than any legislation will.
Accepting his vote in the senate will legitimise him

Pretty much like prohibition laws stopped people drinking alcohol.

Oh wait...

This is one of the worst arguments you can use.

"Murders still happen even though it's illegal. Repeal murder laws!"

/sarcasm

As to the topic incitement of racial hatred in various forms is prohibited under current legislation. I don't see a need to pass special laws for Nazi groups. The better antidote is for the media (and us) to stop giving oxygen to their extremist views.

Don’t see how. All that changes from Saturday is the campaigners displaying swastikas and SS symbols, or giving Heil Hitler signals, would be thrown in the back of the police truck and carted away to be charged with the promotion of Nazi idealogy. An idealogy that favours racial genocide, and which many Australians gave their lives to stop the spread of.

The rest of the morons, standing around looking like idiots, would be free to continue to do as they pleased. They can still scream their “**** off Africans” racist s**t.
So you would ban any and all nazi paraphernalia?

What about paraphernalia linked with ideological genocide?

This is one of the worst arguments you can use.

"Murders still happen even though it's illegal. Repeal murder laws!"

/sarcasm

As to the topic incitement of racial hatred in various forms is prohibited under current legislation. I don't see a need to pass special laws for Nazi groups. The better antidote is for the media (and us) to stop giving oxygen to their extremist views.
That’s not the argument, you dummy. Germany has anti-Nazi laws and has the worst neo Nazi problem in Europe, aside from maybe Ukraine, which also has anti Nazi laws

That’s not the argument, you dummy. Germany has anti-Nazi laws and has the worst neo Nazi problem in Europe, aside from maybe Ukraine, which also has anti Nazi laws

Yes Germany still has neo-Nazi groups but that's not a good reason as to why anti-Nazi laws are therefore crap.

The converse argument would be 'how much more prevalent would Nazi groups be if there were no anti-Nazi laws?'

Germany (for obvious reasons) and some other countries have anti-nazi laws which were instituted as part of the effort to restrict the recruiting programs of neo-nazis and sympathisers.

Basically, it’s illegal to display or promote nazi symbolism - display the swastika, publish nazi material, walk around in public pulling nazi hand signals or yelling “Heil Hitler” etc. The laws have been very effective.

Seeing s**t like the morons yesterday, and the recent establishment of some hate groups (eg https://www.abc.net.au/religion/ant...se-and-goals-of-australias-new-nazis/10094794 ), should Australia go down the same path?

We already have a range of laws against open racism and hate speech - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia - incl the Racial and Religious Tolerance Act in Victoria. Right wing nutters assured us at the time that it was the end of free speech... it hasn’t turned out that way, of course.

Until the 70s/80s the Nazi movement was a relatively recent historical phenomenon and the horror of it was widely remembered and appreciated - not least among the plenty of former soldiers around who had personally fought against it.

Now, as it drifts into history, do we need an official recognition in law to ensure that efforts to popularise and recruit for a nazi movement are hampered and can be properly punished? To take away a flag for them to stand under?

If you wanna stand around and protest like a muppet, good luck to you. If you want to wear a swastika shirt or flag or scream out Heil Hitler, then as far as I’m concerned you can be thrown in the back of a divvy van and put before a judge.

Of course, the laws can be used for materials promoting other hate movements, such as Islamic State etc.
We certainly shouldn't condone these neo-nazis ****wits spoiling a good peaceful rally the like of which was held a couple of days ago in St Kilda; because the neo nazi brush will just tar the far king lot of them.

Is this like the rock that keeps away tigers?

Great Simpsons quote but not sure you're addressing the converse argument.

Citing 'Germany still has lots of Nazis' by itself isn't a compelling reason to not have anti-Nazi laws.

And like I said before, I don't believe in a special set of laws for Nazi groups. I think the current legislative regime is fine.

So these hate mates will apply to their constant views of racism against the white and the west
So resident lefty fruotloop
Would be thrown in jail
For her white men are evil
All white men are pigs and rapists

To name a few of her mental rants
How about the use of the term Nazi itnself?
We get anyone with a view to the right of starlin is branded a Nazi by the gimps of the left
A big thumbs up to whoever gave this post a like, you see that's what Aussie spirit is all about- encouraging the little guy to have a crack even though they're patently incapable of whatever it is they're trying to do. Good on you for at least trying to English Footyfan60, better luck next time!

Back on topic I'm a no to hate speech laws, let the idiots offer their opinions so reasonable people like us can belittle them for it. For what it's worth I don't think we'd even have a nazi problem if a) the media didn't give *******s like "blueballs" and Neil Erikson and Cotrag a platform to spit their bile in the first place... and b) Do we actually have a problem? I'm not sure all of those idiots yesterday were really nazis- looks to me like they were just trying to troll the people who bothered showing up at the counter rally.

Let's just cut off their centrelink payments instead.

Last edited:
Back