Should Barnaby Joyce face prosecution for destroying the Murray Darling?

Should Barnaby Joyce be charged for breaking the law re water allocation in the Murray-Darling?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Refer
Rex Patrick
Hired a plane and filmed cotton growers and irrigators with stacks and I mean stacks of water

Try guardian
Try independent Australia

Forget balance and honesty from the Murdoch,Costellos ,ginas jacks cabal

News by fools for fools

What did Joyce meet with them, those names again are .....
Your way off base

Remember the beet rooter getting that big cheque 40. K from his boss
Remember the parties and boat cruises

You rekin Joyce is stupider. Than he appears THAT he dosent cover his tracks

FEDERAL ICAC will uncover all the nlps dirty laundry

WILL MAKE THE OBEIDS LIke SAINTS

Hence the fear of BILL

Seems to me a fair few ? Need to be asked

Who are these 54 or 55 Australians who are on the so called IPA board
Why not disclose since 2003 ( something to hide)
Why have irrigators not lost property asserts as per
Victim of crime legislation or benefit of crime

And
Another subject with links
Why wasn't gina charged with sedition
Back of a truck preaching to bring a elected government down , all over a mining tax which idiots voted against

Is that treason , we were at war at the time

Maybe GINA SHOULD GIVE SOME CASH to asbestos suffering
That's where her wealth originated from after all

But you work it out , you seem s more worldly than the majority of us

Good old WA no wonder Menzies wanted to give it to the japs!

Give yourself an uppercut:
https://thewest.com.au/business/water/600gl-of-water-earmarked-for-kimberley-agriculture-hub-ng-b881118668z
The CSIRO Northern Australia Water Resources Assessment, released in August, found investing in water infrastructure could unlock 160,000ha of agricultural land along the Fitzroy River.

The initiative could deliver more than 5000 local jobs supporting an industry worth more than $1.1 billion a year.

Any chance you could get anything right about Ms Rinehart/another time, another place.

Any chance you can answer the question
Why's IPA membership hidden

Why hasn't gina fixed the mess at winternoom her father created? Which incidently enriched her family well you know the rest

Or are you a liberal polie who just doesn't answer to anyone

West australian government accept royalties of how many cents per tonne? Over how many years

Good one

Pretty funny that digging a hole makes you so influential , so lauded
Knighthood comming her way like all who benefit the crown
Miners
Polices who sell us out ( sir Stanley Bruce)

Yeah she fits right in

Firstly
I don't use pay walls
Second
Like most informed people around the planet
I won't attribute any honesty to
Stokes product
Costellos product
Murdochs product

I'm questioning abc too as that's been muzzelled

On a side note do you think duttons going to jail?

Reported he's selling visas?
Multiple sources

Any chance you can answer the question
Why's IPA membership hidden

Why hasn't gina fixed the mess at winternoom her father created? Which incidently enriched her family well you know the rest

Or are you a liberal polie who just doesn't answer to anyone

West australian government accept royalties of how many cents per tonne? Over how many years

Good one

Pretty funny that digging a hole makes you so influential , so lauded
Knighthood comming her way like all who benefit the crown
Miners
Polices who sell us out ( sir Stanley Bruce)

Yeah she fits right in

You are the one firing the claims & cant substantiate any of those claims, including Wittenoom, google it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wittenoom,_Western_Australia

These royalties when were they introduced, are you likening it to the current governments building schools, hospitals etc on the back of coal

Lang (& Mr E.A Wright) became wealthy on the back of Hamersley Iron royalties.

Firstly
I don't use pay walls
Second
Like most informed people around the planet
I won't attribute any honesty to
Stokes product
Costellos product
Murdochs product

I'm questioning abc too as that's been muzzelled

On a side note do you think duttons going to jail?

Reported he's selling visas?
Multiple sources

I'd think Dutton has more pressing matters, fired Border Force Roman Quaedvlieg & its not going away - Dutton is on a hiding any way he jumps. Mark that down its solid gold.

Kerry Stokes helped save Subi back in the days of the Kevin Merifield presidency, only direct exposure of Stokes to our game, so his son Ryan cant be all bad.

Can I suggest read all sources & make up your own mind, I do. No text book left/right playbooks here.

You are the one firing the claims & cant substantiate any of those claims, including Wittenoom, google it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wittenoom,_Western_Australia

These royalties when were they introduced, are you likening it to the current governments building schools, hospitals etc on the back of coal

Lang (& Mr E.A Wright) became wealthy on the back of Hamersley Iron royalties.

Lang Hancock discovered asbestos on his property

With the aid of migrant labour made a squill on
Sold to CSR , who kept him on but sacked his arse due to the conditions he made said migrants work in

SOURCE

WEST AUSTRALIAN ASBESTOS ASSOCIATION
ONLY BEEN UP FOR YEARS

Then with his profits
He purchased a newspaper , influence and then lo and behold discovered the pilbara

Little known that the area was mapped, known about as long ago as 1900 even earlier and gazzetted

A huge operation built on One huge facade

One huge joke

So there you go you learnt something!

Duttons wealth is now $300 million estimated

Not bad for a ex qld drug squad copper

But visas at 70k to 80k
a pop do the math!
Refer
Independent Australia

Federal ICAC anyone

By the way

I think young stokes best man was fraudenburg or some other liberal Wanta be

But I'll stand corrected

Duttons wealth is now $300 million estimated

Not bad for a ex qld drug squad copper

But visas at 70k to 80k
a pop do the math!
Refer
Independent Australia

Federal ICAC anyone

A couple of PMs went out with $plenty, nothing to see there? What about a link on Duttons cousins hubby who hasnt paid a parking ticket, google it ...

Lang Hancock discovered asbestos on his property

With the aid of migrant labour made a squill on
Sold to CSR , who kept him on but sacked his arse due to the conditions he made said migrants work in

SOURCE

WEST AUSTRALIAN ASBESTOS ASSOCIATION
ONLY BEEN UP FOR YEARS

Then with his profits
He purchased a newspaper , influence and then lo and behold discovered the pilbara

Little known that the area was mapped, known about as long ago as 1900 even earlier and gazzetted

A huge operation built on One huge facade

One huge joke

So there you go you learnt something!

So there you go you learnt something, not doubting you demonstrable knowledge, why no link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

One for the accusers, what is it that Joyce is accused of doing?
What has Cubbie got to do with whatever Joyce has done, supposedly guilty of?
This thread hasn't aged well for Barnaby Joyce supporters,if there is a royal commission , Joyce will probably face charges. Also serious questions for he Liberal energy minister.The whole thing stinks, river almost almost destroyed and Coalition's mates make millions.Wtf is going on?
"...the government chose to deal with Eastern Australian Irrigation, which was domiciled in the Cayman Islands at the time of the water buybacks, rather than transacting with “family farmers”.

EAA has come under particular scrutiny because the company’s early directors included Angus Taylor, who is now the energy minister.

Taylor, a director of the company from 2008 to 2009, says he has never had a direct or indirect financial interest in EAA, or any associated company, and had no involvement in the buyback decision

The whole Murray-Darling system is ****** from start to finish. To start with it is in a climate where rainfall and inflows from one year to the next are highly variable and unreliable. Droughts are a natural feature of the climatic zone because El Nino (which affects the entire Southern Pacific), it is not like Europe or North America. We start by imposing an agricultural system upon a land where the climate does not exactly suit it. Then we have the legacy of decades of state run water allocations, all operating in isolation and without a coherent strategy for the whole area. Only when we see that system is broken and on the verge of collapse do we create a Federal layer of bureaucracy on top of that, and then give it the impossible task of improving the situation while still at the same time preserving all the legacy vested interests. The vested interests amount to more demand than there is water. Then we blame the bureaucrats for failing at an impossible task.

The harsh reality is that in some years there is not going to be enough water.
Funny post, mix a bit of truth with some bs, and tgen take the high ground gmab mate.

No.

As much as it's a ******* mess and I'd be happy to see the corrupt bureacrats and or politicians gaoled, it's actually not his fault. Yes he's a fascist pig of very dubious moral values.

As the federal rep for the St George area, it was his job to advocate for the cotton growers in Queensland. It was the representatives of the lower Darling and the Murray's job to provide balance.

Michael McCormac is more to blame for failing to relresent his constituency effectively.

The deputy pm has no culpability?

This thread hasn't aged well for Barnaby Joyce supporters,if there is a royal commission , Joyce will probably face charges. Also serious questions for he Liberal energy minister.The whole thing stinks, river almost almost destroyed and Coalition's mates make millions.Wtf is going on?
"...the government chose to deal with Eastern Australian Irrigation, which was domiciled in the Cayman Islands at the time of the water buybacks, rather than transacting with “family farmers”.

EAA has come under particular scrutiny because the company’s early directors included Angus Taylor, who is now the energy minister.

Taylor, a director of the company from 2008 to 2009, says he has never had a direct or indirect financial interest in EAA, or any associated company, and had no involvement in the buyback decision

IF Joyce is guilty of copping a sling (is that your claim?) he deserves to go inside as did a Labor & a Lib Premier in WA eons back, & we all know the recent politicians who have gone inside feathering their nest.
Trying to make party political fodder is pretty shallow, 'rah rah my mob' stuff.

Complaints about the Tax system should be addressed to those with their hands on the levers (a Keating ism), its disingenuous to ignore the failure of successive Federal governments forever, e.g trusts as used by both sides of parliament, oops IF you want to pump one sides tyres, do you Soc?

Seems Taylor hasnt been involved in the company in question since 2009, is that relevant. Did he do anything against the law or is it just irrelevant?

Is the original legislation covering the Murray Darling deficient suddenly, no? Have both sides had the ability to fix it & not acted, yes? & the States control the water flows.

So by all means go Joyce, just be up front about what he is guilty of, no piddling ...

mSRDNEg.jpg

Refer
Rex Patrick
Hired a plane and filmed cotton growers and irrigators with stacks and I mean stacks of water

Try guardian
Try independent Australia

Forget balance and honesty from the Murdoch,Costellos ,ginas jacks cabal

News by fools for fools

Are you a reader of Aunty?
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-28/murray-darling-water-buy-backs-watergate/11048708

Its not some rah, rah stuff you seem to believe is just of the other (to you) side :

If you throw enough mud, eventually some of it might stick.
That seems to have been Labor's approach to the so-called "watergate scandal".
This week the Opposition seemed intent on ramming home to anyone who'll listen that something improper went down on Barnaby Joyce's watch.
What exactly it is alleging is about as clear as the water flowing through the Menindee Lakes.

Challenging opening Darky, read on ...

Are you a reader of Aunty?
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-28/murray-darling-water-buy-backs-watergate/11048708

Its not some rah, rah stuff you seem to believe is just of the other (to you) side :

If you throw enough mud, eventually some of it might stick.
That seems to have been Labor's approach to the so-called "watergate scandal".
This week the Opposition seemed intent on ramming home to anyone who'll listen that something improper went down on Barnaby Joyce's watch.
What exactly it is alleging is about as clear as the water flowing through the Menindee Lakes.

Challenging opening Darky, read on ...

Yeah I've read the article 3 times
Also researched the author

Come a long way the girl
Lots of credibility
Goldfields reporter yeah
Lots of experience

How you feeling about beet rooter being the ex Owners accountant

Federal ICAC comming up
Royal commission

I can smell the fear

Yeah I've read the article 3 times
Also researched the author

Come a long way the girl
Lots of credibility
Goldfields reporter yeah
Lots of experience

How you feeling about beet rooter being the ex Owners accountant

Federal ICAC comming up
Royal commission

I can smell the fear

Got to take a few public servants down too ... but only when guilty as charged & to date there are no charges, WHY?

Aunty got no cred any more? Wasnt that Murdoch? Or is it anything that doesnt suit your point of view? Just another 'rusted on' ..

Back