Moved Thread Should buddy keep the beard, is kummerspeck a liar, and other random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Look Bungee that fact is the bloody thing wasn't there when I looked. I was interested as a writer and journo. That is all. I am sick of them stuffing up too. But I can't say I saw it if I didn't because I didn't. The first time I saw it was when he posted it here. That is all I am saying. I never said it wasn't there before I just said it wasn't there when I went there. The story wasn't even there. They had another story there instead.

Sorry Wolfie but you've mistaken me for someone who gives a f....k.

I'm not even vaguely interested in whether something you saw was there or not. Half the stuff I see turns out to be the mushrooms playing pillow-fights in the bedroom of my mind.

Who cares what players do with their beards, or hair cuts etc.. At the end of the day they are here to play football, not model. As long as buddy contributes to the team and kicks 13.......13!!!!!!!!! I couldn't care less

Who cares what players do with their beards, or hair cuts etc.. At the end of the day they are here to play football, not model. As long as buddy contributes to the team and kicks 13.......13!!!!!!!!! I couldn't care less

I agree with you to a certain extend however they are "professionals" and if the/a club chooses to, they have the right to set standards as in how players present themselves and appear not necessarily away from the club but certainly for club promotions and functions which involve sponsors etc. This is no different in business, I have mate who's company dictates that must he must wear a suit to work and be clean shaven every day.

Unfortunately footy is big business now and the days of just turning up to play are long gone.

Disagree. They get paid to play. They're not lawyers, doctors or anything like that. They have a short period to make their money and if they want to have tattoos and moustaches, I don't give a rats. Just do your job and play your role. Everything else is additional. Goodesy has a beard and tattoo, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was pretty disappointed that Buddy kept the beard during the photo shoot as well. His beard looked ridiculous.

Rampe looks like a dickhead. His facial hair looks awful, he's trying to be an individual, but just end up looking stupid. Trying too hard mate, just cut it off.

Mal's hair is garbage as well. Just looks like he's trying too hard, like Brian Lake's hairstyle when he moved to Hawthorn.

Don't mind Mal or Shaw's beards. They seem like the types that rock beards.

In Buddy's / Rampe's case, they both seem like they're trying to be individuals, and I don't like it. Particularly in Rampe's case, he's got talent, but seems like the type who would get ahead of himself, which doesn't bode well for his future career. Smarten up and keep your mind on footy and you'll go far. Keep up the me-first attitude and you'll be out on your arse before you know it.

this has to be the most ridiculous comments on players appearances, if they are happy with the way they look whats it to you, if they like it thats the only important thing, lol rampe getting ahead of him self because his tryna be an individual with his moe, get real, every1 is there own individual not every1 is the same so obviously there gona be individuals, making your point mute.

tumblr_l9barujqCN1qdksrso1_1280.png

There's a haircut you can set your watch to.

A word from the wise Wolfie. Don't worry about being right all the time. We're all on the same side. A better response to Kummerspeck would have been something like "Yeah, don't know what happened there ....." served with a slice of home baked humble pie. No one really cares that much.

For someone like Wolftone who has a degree in writing Im quite amused that his comprehension skills couldn't pick up on the very obvious attempt at a piss take by Kummerspeck lol

They give degrees in anything these days. I have a couple stashed away in a drawer somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back