Society/Culture Should cannabis be legalised?

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
How the hell are they annoying you? (couldn't be more more annoying than your breathtakingly simple-minded posts)
Well coming into the shop and telling us that here's $5 and I'm gonna take what I want and walk out resulting in the police getting called and time wasted on these tossers. Not to mention almost having an accident with one who was wasted on it and almost made me run into his side as he had veered two lanes across as a start.

CLUBMEDhurst

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2008
Under the moonlight, the serious moonlight
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City
Well coming into the shop and telling us that here's $5 and I'm gonna take what I want and walk out resulting in the police getting called and time wasted on these tossers. Not to mention almost having an accident with one who was wasted on it and almost made me run into his side as he had veered two lanes across as a start.

and you know they were stoned because . . .

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Those kinds of people are tossers who decided to get stoned - they'd be tossers straight, drunk OR stoned, but the nucleus of their character is that of being a tosser.

I get stoned and I don't pull ANY of that kind of s**t.

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Those kinds of people are tossers who decided to get stoned - they'd be tossers straight, drunk OR stoned, but the nucleus of their character is that of being a tosser.

I get stoned and I don't pull ANY of that kind of s**t.
No I have no problems with the ones who keep it away from everything. Agree the tools exacerbate the bad name.

No I have no problems with the ones who keep it away from everything. Agree the tools exacerbate the bad name.

Same with alcohol then.

I would love to go wandering around the city at midnight, but theres too many people affected by alcohol that think its ok to go up to a complete stranger and touch them or talk to them in their drunken state.

Nov 24, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong

What about the VAST majority of users that just like to get stoned at home with their partner/a few friends and watch TV, listen to music, eat pizza etc?

I assume if I substituted the word 'stoned' with 'pissed' in the above sentence that you would be fine with that. Why, what is the difference?

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
What about the VAST majority of users that just like to get stoned at home with their partner/a few friends and watch TV, listen to music, eat Shapes etc?

I assume if I substituted the word 'stoned' with 'pissed' in the above sentence that you would be fine with that. Why, what is the difference?
Pissed pricks ar ejust as bad. Referred to weed stoners only as this is what this thread is about.

Floor Pie

Cancelled
May 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
How did you know the guy that nearly hit you was stoned?
And what shop do you work at?

Also, two incidents? I bet you've had to deal with worse, more frequently, from sober people.
The guy was smoking the s**t on his way to the store and in the store. He also got tested.
How do you know the results of the test?

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
How did you know the guy that nearly hit you was stoned?
And what shop do you work at?

Also, two incidents? I bet you've had to deal with worse, more frequently, from sober people.

How do you know the results of the test?
It was submitted as part of evidence. Don't play down the amount of incidents as being a reason to diminish the fact that there are problems with weed. Poor argument. I don't work there but it was while I was shopping at a convienience store.

Floor Pie

Cancelled
May 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
It was submitted as part of evidence. Don't play down the amount of incidents as being a reason to diminish the fact that there are problems with weed. Poor argument. I don't work there but it was while I was shopping at a convienience store.

This sounds like a bigger story than you're telling us! I take it there was some court case or something? You were a witness?

You're saying how bad weed is, based on two incidents. (You still didn't say how you knew the driver was stoned).
I'm saying you would have many more examples of sober people doing worse. Especially driving!
I think I've only ever had one problem with a stoner, and it was over in seconds.

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
It is in no way I get offended by people smoking marijuana I get annoyed with the tools out who are high on the s**t.
Now we have allegations of indecent exposure. Have you thought of not going out at all? It might prove best for all concerned, particularly those on these boards. Then again, you'd probably post even more of this drivel if you were to stay at home.

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Now we have allegations of indecent exposure. Have you thought of not going out at all? It might prove best for all concerned, particularly those on these boards. Then again, you'd probably post even more of this drivel if you were to stay at home.
What drivel. Also no we don't you have chosen to misinterpret something.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Please share the "problems with weed".

My problem with weed is that it makes me abut 10% lazier than normal.

But it also makes me 50% happier and about 200% more able to deal with living in society.

I did the math, having a choof is definitely worth it.

Oh and MrCharisma we do go out, just not to places where the "Yeah mates" will be ;)

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
10606175_10152418346701843_361128086670675484_n.jpg

Back