Society/Culture Should censorship exist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look through the Christchurch thread and notice I haven't said one thing because I'm sick of the point scoring in there. It's disgusting and pathetic.Y

our type like to sit on your high horse and point the finger at every Conservative and blame them for 50 people being killed.

Your type want to censure everything and everyone YOU disagree with your type like to spread hate fear and cry when you see a red hat or a meme FROM Question Time.

Your type have lost the plot completely and you know what the scary thing is YOUR type are the Extremist.
You posted a meme that free speech and hate speech are linked in the same way that physics and gravity are.

That's a fact.

You reply with assumptions, opinions and illusion. And used it to censure me.

You posted a meme that free speech and hate speech are linked in the same way that physics and gravity are.

That's a fact.

You reply with assumptions, opinions and illusion. And used it to censure me.
You woudn't know facts if it hit you in the face.

It's sensible move to stop keyboard cowards from spreading hate anonymously. There's thousands of other forums you can use ,so it's not a freedom of speech issue.These particular sights are a hotbed of hate ,mistruths and propaganda.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

What do you think about Nunes $250M suit against twitter and a couple of parody accounts (#Devin Nunes' mom #Devin Nunes Cow) for 'mean speech and slander'?

Should Twitter have censored or taken them off their platform?

Have a look through the Christchurch thread and notice I haven't said one thing because I'm sick of the point scoring in there. It's disgusting and pathetic.

But seeing thou you asked it's your type that like to sit on your high horse and point the finger at every Conservative and blame them for 50 people being killed.

Your type want to censure everything and everyone YOU disagree with your type like to spread hate fear and cry when you see a red hat or a meme FROM Question Time.

Your type have lost the plot completely and you know what the scary thing is YOUR type are the Extremist and you don't even ******* know it.
Nail. Head. Hammer. POW! So, so true.

Have you noticed how they blamed all right wingers, including Bigotfooty posters, for what happened in Christchurch? Yet, whenever there is a terrorism act by a Muslim, of which there are many, they claim that it's a lone wolfattack and blame it on mental health.

The only people with mental health issues are the LTDFs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know who else banned books?

View attachment 638866

Although note: Mein Kampf remains available. Self help books by pop psychologists are the real evil.
Bilal Philips' book has been banned from UK prisons.

It's in the OP.

Why has that book been ignored, and people started talking about another book?
Banning of any books are the same, apparently? So why have certain posters not expressed the same outrage?
Starts with prisons, what's next? Amirite?

Bilal Philips' book has been banned from UK prisons.

It's in the OP.

Why has that book been ignored, and people started talking about another book?
Banning of any books are the same, apparently? So why have certain posters not expressed the same outrage?
Starts with prisons, what's next? Amirite?
Lots of things are banned in prisons, because it’s prison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back