Should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf?

Should we ban Chirrf?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

FireKrakouer

Is now a leftie
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Unprecedented I know, but hear me out friends... should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf? I realise that he owns the site and all, but that doesn't necessitate him posting here and interfering with our affairs. Can't he just sit back and count his clickbait millions in contentment, leaving us to do our own thing?

Chiref has frequently expressed his fondness of democracy on the SRP board, so let's turn the power to the people and vote on it.

I personally will be voting no, as Chiefy boy keeps flogs like me honest. But I respect your opinions brahs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes he’s a hypocrite troll and a white knight magina

Just read the mo hope thread to see him constantly be proven wrong and yet continue to dribble his nonessential claims

Lethality

Most successful team in your lifetime
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
You're allowed to say what you want on BF, without incurring penalties or personal attacks from moderators, outside of criticism of the AFL and their pokies, treatment of women, or treatment of transgendered people. That's a pretty good ratio.

Last edited:

SaltPeter

"I’m a professional bullshitter"
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Unprecedented I know, but hear me out friends... should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf? I realise that he owns the site and all, but that doesn't necessitate him posting here and interfering with our affairs. Can't he just sit back and count his clickbait millions in contentment, leaving us to do our own thing?

Chiref has frequently expressed his fondness of democracy on the SRP board, so let's turn the power to the people and vote on it.

I personally will be voting no, as Chiefy boy keeps flogs like me honest. But I respect your opinions brahs.
Go to bed Chief, he of unmatched wisdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad