Should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf?

Should we ban Chirrf?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Unprecedented I know, but hear me out friends... should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf? I realise that he owns the site and all, but that doesn't necessitate him posting here and interfering with our affairs. Can't he just sit back and count his clickbait millions in contentment, leaving us to do our own thing?

Chiref has frequently expressed his fondness of democracy on the SRP board, so let's turn the power to the people and vote on it.

I personally will be voting no, as Chiefy boy keeps flogs like me honest. But I respect your opinions brahs.

He/She/Xi/Xir seems to like handing them out with SFA for reasoning so yeah why not?

122240.jpg

IT'S A TARP!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're allowed to say what you want on BF, without incurring penalties or personal attacks from moderators, outside of criticism of the AFL and their pokies, treatment of women, or treatment of transgendered people. That's a pretty good ratio.

Last edited:
Unprecedented I know, but hear me out friends... should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf? I realise that he owns the site and all, but that doesn't necessitate him posting here and interfering with our affairs. Can't he just sit back and count his clickbait millions in contentment, leaving us to do our own thing?

Chiref has frequently expressed his fondness of democracy on the SRP board, so let's turn the power to the people and vote on it.

I personally will be voting no, as Chiefy boy keeps flogs like me honest. But I respect your opinions brahs.
Go to bed Chief, he of unmatched wisdom

If this says go north i’m voting yes

Lolnorf

Back