Should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf?

Should we ban Chirrf?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Unprecedented I know, but hear me out friends... should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf? I realise that he owns the site and all, but that doesn't necessitate him posting here and interfering with our affairs. Can't he just sit back and count his clickbait millions in contentment, leaving us to do our own thing?

Chiref has frequently expressed his fondness of democracy on the SRP board, so let's turn the power to the people and vote on it.

I personally will be voting no, as Chiefy boy keeps flogs like me honest. But I respect your opinions brahs.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
He/She/Xi/Xir seems to like handing them out with SFA for reasoning so yeah why not?

Mar 14, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
122240.jpg

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
IT'S A TARP!

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
You're allowed to say what you want on BF, without incurring penalties or personal attacks from moderators, outside of criticism of the AFL and their pokies, treatment of women, or treatment of transgendered people. That's a pretty good ratio.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Unprecedented I know, but hear me out friends... should Chief, he of unmatched wisdom be banned from bf? I realise that he owns the site and all, but that doesn't necessitate him posting here and interfering with our affairs. Can't he just sit back and count his clickbait millions in contentment, leaving us to do our own thing?

Chiref has frequently expressed his fondness of democracy on the SRP board, so let's turn the power to the people and vote on it.

I personally will be voting no, as Chiefy boy keeps flogs like me honest. But I respect your opinions brahs.
Go to bed Chief, he of unmatched wisdom

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
If this says go north i’m voting yes

Lolnorf

Back