Should Chris Scott be sanctioned?

Remove this Banner Ad

They're still upset how Scott said Richmond were beatable in one of his post match press conferences last year instead of claiming they're the best thing since sliced bread.
And look how that turned out...

Scotts still upset about how we bitch slapped him and his team in 2017 and look how that turned out.
Well, how has it turned out? The 2019 team which contains no fewer than 7 new faces compared with the team that lost the QF in 2017, smashed the Tigers a month or so ago. So I'd say we addressed the issues

Scotts still upset about how we bitch slapped him and his team in 2017 and look how that turned out.

Yeah because a) claiming a team is beatable - when they clearly are - and hes proven correct is a sure sign that he hasn’t gotten over it, and b) he’s obviously been very vocal about Adelaide - the team that actually knocked us out that year, and Sydney, and Hawthorn, and Melbourne, and Fremantle who have also whacked us in finals since our last flag.

F*** do you idiots ever stop to listen to yourselves?

Yeah because a) claiming a team is beatable - when they clearly are - and hes proven correct is a sure sign that he hasn’t gotten over it, and b) he’s obviously been very vocal about Adelaide - the team that actually knocked us out that year, and Sydney, and Hawthorn, and Melbourne, and Fremantle who have also whacked us in finals since our last flag.

F*** do you idiots ever stop to listen to yourselves?
All teams are beatable, that's obvious to anyone, typical of Scotts arrogance to say it on national TV, he should worry more about his own team that went out in 1.

You should calm down and reread a few of your own posts mate.

All teams are beatable, that's obvious to anyone, typical of Scotts arrogance to say it on national TV, he should worry more about his own team that went out in 1.

Lol. Saying a team is beatable isn’t actually arrogance-just a reasonable thing to say. Arrogance is getting a 2018 flag tattoo. I’m looking at you tiger fans.

Last edited:
Lol. Saying a team is beatable isn’t actually arrogance-just a reasonable thing to say. Arrogance is getting a 2018 flag tattoo. I’m looking at you tiger fans.

One of your own posted a photo of his 2019 flag tattoo on the Bay, and we all remember the supporter who got a 2008 flag tattoo, so you shouldn't be throwing stones.

One of your own posted a photo of his 2019 flag tattoo on the Bay, and we all remember the supporter who got a 2008 flag tattoo, so you shouldn't be throwing stones.
Agree- it’s seriously dopey to do that. Richmond or Geelong supporters. Whereas surely we can agree that a comment re all teams being beatable is reasonable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My factual correct posts?
Yeah ok brother.
So if he’s asked about his opposition he should say ‘no comment’

Do you even know how a presser works? Should the coaches just walk in there with no questions and deliver a stream of consciousness spiel about everything they’re thinking?
Good to know.

Maybe I need to get some Hardwick quotes about opponents after games and watch you go missing again

My factual correct posts?
Yeah ok brother.
So if he’s asked about his opposition he should say ‘no comment’

Do you even know how a presser works? Should the coaches just walk in there with no questions and deliver a stream of consciousness spiel about everything they’re thinking?
Good to know.

Maybe I need to get some Hardwick quotes about opponents after games and watch you go missing again
it wasn't a presser and he wasn't pressed for the answer just being his usual arrogant self.

I dont go missing, and I dont care of your opinion on Hardwick two wrongs dont make a right.

This thread is about Scott

it wasn't a presser and he wasn't pressed for the answer just being his usual arrogant self.

I dont go missing, and I dont care of your opinion on Hardwick two wrongs dont make a right.

This thread is about Scott

What so if he goes on a tv show - which, wait for it, also involves journalists asking questions, he should dodge it? Are you really that bitter about him giving a perfectly correct statement? I think David king is an idiot for predicting we’d miss the 8 in 2011 and suggesting we didn’t have a forward who could take Collingwood apart in the grand final two days before Hawkins ripped them a new one but I’m not about to suggest that when he was asked for his views he shouldn’t have given them

What so if he goes on a tv show - which, wait for it, also involves journalists asking questions, he should dodge it? Are you really that bitter about him giving a perfectly correct statement? I think David king is an idiot for predicting we’d miss the 8 in 2011 and suggesting we didn’t have a forward who could take Collingwood apart in the grand final two days before Hawkins ripped them a new one but I’m not about to suggest that when he was asked for his views he shouldn’t have given them
Try and stay on topic thread is about Scott, and his impetuous nature, not King or Hardwick.

All teams are beatable specifying Richmond on a TV show is arrogant, tattoos have nothing to do with this thread, if thats all you've got move along.
We’d just played Richmond, so why wouldn’t he comment on them? Tatts- lol-just helping you with your confusion over the meaning of arrogance.
Talk about precious.

We’d just played Richmond, so why wouldn’t he comment on them? Tatts- lol-just helping you with your confusion over the meaning of arrogance.
Talk about precious.
I am precious sweety, Scott is arrogant whether you believe it or not.

arrogant definition: 1. unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important than, or know more than, other people: 2. proud in an unpleasant way

Thats Scott to a tee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back